Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
can anyone tell me why the dude playing han is getting so much flack but donald golver is getting so much praise? have we seen donald glover do anything but stand around for a few seconds? yet somehow everyone has arrived at the conclusion that he's some kind of swag machine and will measure up to billy dee??? do dudes got a crush on this guy or something??

granted we already know that the other dude will fall way short of harrison ford, buy only by virtue of us actually seeing him speak in the trailer.

I'd rather the brother get the praise because it's usually the other way around.

You a colonizer? :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
can anyone tell me why the dude playing han is getting so much flack but donald golver is getting so much praise? have we seen donald glover do anything but stand around for a few seconds? yet somehow everyone has arrived at the conclusion that he's some kind of swag machine and will measure up to billy dee??? do dudes got a crush on this guy or something??

granted we already know that the other dude will fall way short of harrison ford, buy only by virtue of us actually seeing him speak in the trailer.

Yo WHO mans is this!!??!?:gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
you're right... i've been had. i've been exposed. i guess i am a racist because i don't want to prematurely prop up donald glover because he stood around in a trailer for a few seconds.

what can i say, i guess i need sensitivity training. i apologize. the dude is a complete fukking swag machine and he looks like he has a 9 inch cock. look out billy dee there's a new lando in town.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Well for one thing you have to realize what site you're on and second, dude half way looks the part and hasn't shown he gonna be wack. The main guy has all the pressure and looks out of place.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Well for one thing you have to realize what site you're on and second, dude half way looks the part and hasn't shown he gonna be wack. The main guy has all the pressure and looks out of place.

we only know the main guy sucks because we saw him actually interact with people and he looks like a total goof. if all he did was stand around for a few seconds i'm not sure if anyone would have as strong an opinion.

and what do you mean donald glover looks the part? dude looks NOTHING like billy dee! what does that mean??

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
we only know the main guy sucks because we saw him actually interact with people and he looks like a total goof. if all he did was stand around for a few seconds i'm not sure if anyone would have as strong an opinion.

and what do you mean donald glover looks the part? dude looks NOTHING like billy dee! what does that mean??
I said he halfway looks the part but yeah when he starts speaking shyt can go sideways. This movie is bad idea regardless but I guess I don't give a damn in the end.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I said he halfway looks the part but yeah when he starts speaking shyt can go sideways. This movie is bad idea regardless but I guess I don't give a damn in the end.

billy dee was his own special kind of cool, it's hard to replicate.

he's gonna have to bring his own juice to the role... but i feel like they are gonna have him try and replicate billy dee and it's gonna be cringe in spots.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

:what: you've answered your own question though it may be premature some people are already judging one dudes performance on what they have seen. No one has seen much of glover to say much about it.So the question sounds dumb to ask.

Daps
Reppin
When are we getting another trailer of this? Got low expectations since this is a Star Wars film and has NO hype surrounding it.