@Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACIST Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
We could ban

Or we could punish and create a subforum for exposed racist cacs to catch more. Similar to the bushes but they're stuck there permanently receiving negs for eternity

That way...they're segregated and the admins still recieve ad revenue from them.

Or again we could just flat out ban but all that would be doing is sending a dog whistle to the under cover racist to just behave difficulty so they won't get caught.

It's easier but far less interesting

:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Contradicted himself. Its always the black guys fault. :mjlol:

His favorite looking Hillary Duff broad, gets their back blown out by some 6'8 b-ball player while he cries in the corner :russ: . Ironic how the c00ns are the biggest threat to the CAC male's sexuality pick of women.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Imagine being this upset over a known shyt troll. This is just the cherry on top for that cacs bullshyt
I knew he was a troll and hating ass poster but I thought he was black since no cac could be that blatant with the avi he had. My first time seeing the posts saying he was a cac so fukk him.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I knew he was a troll and hating ass poster but I thought he was black since no cac could be that blatant with the avi he had. My first time seeing the posts saying he was a cac so fukk him.
I made a thread a long time ago about no black person ever using a cac avi. Alot of people came in it caping for cac avi’s. I wonder how many of them banned now if that thread was upped?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Contradicted himself. Its always the black guys fault. :mjlol:

His favorite looking Hillary Duff broad, gets their back blown out by some 6'8 b-ball player while he cries in the corner :russ: . Ironic how the c00ns are the biggest threat to the CAC male's sexuality pick of women.
Check this out . Look at the playbook:

@Hammer admits that he’s white
i'm a white republican :jawalrus:

but then pretends like he’s not white several times to throw people off by saying self deprecating comments to other white posters - these cac frauds can’t even stay in character. This is how mentally ill these racist idiots are:

pathetic white humor. kill yourself

benjamin was roasting him

stfu white boy
MJ went 6-0

shut the fukk up white boy
we exposed this wanna be white loser :blessed:

JT the GOAT white boy :wow:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They always eventually reveal themselves. it's like the uncanny valley of behavior, try to blend in but something is always just a little off. the language has a twinge of cac, the username is a bit off, avi is strange. then when they comfortable they let it slip :mjpls:
:mjlol:

Daps
I'm confused, is the problem that he's racist or that he's white? If racism is against the rules almost every poster would be banned. Theres literally a thread called "I hate white people." and other racist shyt is posted every hour here... you one of those "racism doesnt apply to me" people?

Status
Not open for further replies.