WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This board full of c00ns n cacs

Notice how cacs n c00ns get exposed n the board act like shyt sweet
Like c00n fakkit @SourPowerStraws
Then continue to post up like nothing happened after they majorly violate. Had so much shyt to talk but when it comes to adressing their own issues - they ignore or act unbothered. Don’t even have the decency to lay low and stfu.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:scust: idk who he is but I negged him n he will be gone soon. what do these 4 cac and st0rm front cacs get by being amongst us?
That’s what I want to know. How do they come into spaces to hate on the people who dominate. And it’s not just this site either. It’s everywhere! Any place where there is gathering or group of black people they go off on their racist diatribes. That’s how I’m able to pick up on clues bc they literally infiltrate whether blatant or directly.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why is it almost always 2012 posters? If they gonna ban him then ban this 2012 white dude too:

I'm a bytch ass white boy. I put mayonnaise on everything and participate in extreme sports.
That Riot Remix he just dropped is hott.

Yeah I'm white, no ginger.

Panthers fans aren't allowed to talk about his regression because he's a black QB.
Ferguson thread:
Oh no...a theif got high, assaulted a cop, and got killed. How ever will the world continue spinning without this fine young man here to contribute?

Now here's the big one.
That is why you shouldn't focus on the haters. And contrary to popular opinion, everyone does NOT hate us. They actually fear us and are envious of our natural abilities. Hold your head high young man/woman. You are loved and come from a line of magnificent ancestors.
Hiesenberg was responding to the bold
You are absolutely right...which is why your ancestors were able to be made into slaves for hundreds of years...your superiority:umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This shyt has been going on for way too long. Sooner or later even these white posters you think is cool just let us know how they really feel.

It's like y'all be listening to black rappers, worshipping black athletes, and you just can't respect black people enough to keep that stuff to yourself on a forum like this?

I always said that these CAC posters show their ass in vital times, like when politics get involved.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
It's cause the mods don't see everything... How many sections and threads are y'all in? Just report these pale muthafukkas or taco heads or etc... Or make a thread like this one

A lot shyt goes unnoticed... Please don't let this place turn into boxden

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How Duke been skating this long:mindblown:
This guy has been making racist posts on this forum for YEARS.
This isn't even one post...this is possibly hundreds or thousands over the course of 8 years.
I'm sorry, this makes the forum look bad and mods have been slipping. He gotta go asap.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.