Halo Multiplayer gets Shang Tsung’d: SPLITGATE!!!!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok it blew up out of nowhere I thought it was new
It got traction last month cuz of the consoles. Its beta ends sometime this month. The console beta caused the servers to go to max capacity n people been havin to wait an hour n a half to get into games.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say I had this game a couple years back. It's actually not bad, but the portal concept can be very confusing to folks. I enjoyed the little I played of it tho.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Game is great. Feels like Halo 2 days. The portal mechanic is amazing competitively when you get the hang of using it too. I imagine the skill ceiling will be extremely high with that mechanic.

Yes the test started in like 2019 or something but the game only had a couple thousand players at a time then and there is a lot more content now than there was then. It went from like 5k players at a time to hundreds of thousands between the different platforms because they brought it to console too. Also streamers quitting WZ and looking for something new helped. A lot of randoms told me that’s where they came from.

Also yes it is a Halo clone. Obviously. Even the devs will tell you it’s a Halo clone. From the maps. To the game modes. To the weapons to the movement to the characters. It’s a blatant Halo inspired game. The devs will tell you themselves they thought Halo would be cool with the portal mechanic so they made the game.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I decided to try out the beta and I like the concept. But yea I can see this being too hard for casuals compared to call of duty.

Edit:
Just did my first match shyt is pretty dope sniping gonna be dangerous in this shyt.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think you nikkaz are retarded

The video game equivalent of this

fake-jordans-snapchat.jpg