Halo MCC to be 4k/120 for multiplayer and campaign on series x (November 17th) Rekkapryde lost!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh yeah? LBP1
LBP Server Status
:hula:
A Fix For LBP Online Lag

LBP2
This game is UNPLAYABLE!!

And I didn't even mention lbp3 which apparently was even worse with lag :wow: That came up first no matter what I was looking for :francis:
Yeah...look at all those “hints” that it will “struggle on PS5 :mjlol:
Xbox got 20 year old games finally running properly.:mjlol:
When does Halo Infinite drop?
Is greatness “awaiting” on Xbox now?:ohhh:
First off, nothing you quoted says anything either way about the state of the PS5's development.
Halo will be out in the spring :dahell:
But if you wanna truly see how the ps5 will struggle the developers go on and on about how machine learning is how they got it to work at 120fps so quickly on Xbox (S/X) and this isn't even close to final. Sony doesn't have machine learning so good luck...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dir...ping-for-the-series-s-digital-foundry.806277/

This black excellence here, let me showcase to you the only rock shyt I've ever seen outside of black jack johnson nyc...

Old games :gladbron:
What's your beef with demon souls the "premier flagship launch title" for ps5. I know you're not a grown ass man going "I can't wait for Ratchet and clank"

New super lucky's tale is cool, really is. But if I was hyped to buy a new generation system because of lucky I'd look like a potential pedofile
Care about halo in 2020 brehs:mjlol:
You are a clueless gamer, Halo is till this day extremely popular. Was a best seller this year. Damn your fanbase is stupid, just clueless

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh yeah? LBP1
LBP Server Status
:hula:
A Fix For LBP Online Lag

LBP2
This game is UNPLAYABLE!!

And I didn't even mention lbp3 which apparently was even worse with lag :wow: That came up first no matter what I was looking for :francis:

First off, nothing you quoted says anything either way about the state of the PS5's development.
Halo will be out in the spring :dahell:
But if you wanna truly see how the ps5 will struggle the developers go on and on about how machine learning is how they got it to work at 120fps so quickly on Xbox (S/X) and this isn't even close to final. Sony doesn't have machine learning so good luck...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dir...ping-for-the-series-s-digital-foundry.806277/

This black excellence here, let me showcase to you the only rock shyt I've ever seen outside of black jack johnson nyc...

What's your beef with demon souls the "premier flagship launch title" for ps5. I know you're not a grown ass man going "I can't wait for Ratchet and clank"

New super lucky's tale is cool, really is. But if I was hyped to buy a new generation system because of lucky I'd look like a potential pedofile

You are a clueless gamer, Halo is till this day extremely popular. Was a best seller this year. Damn your fanbase is stupid, just clueless

So we’re going from:
“Sony is struggling to hit 4k/120fps”:gladbron:

To

“Sony hit it, but not as as fast” :dame:

Is there music to go with that courtdog shuffle?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So we’re going from:
“Sony is struggling to hit 4k/120fps”:gladbron:

To

“Sony hit it, but not as as fast” :dame:

Is there music to go with that courtdog shuffle?

Disrespect me you not gone do, put my foot you your ass with an all white shyt shoe :leostare:

Sony has hit nothing, exactly like Dusk Golem said it will struggle to hit native 4k, most of it will be upscaled in 4k from a lower dynamic resolution. Not even dirt 5 is native on ps5 :scust:

:hhh:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
No idea why court is acting like Sony is the wizards, we da lakers, you the clippers

low key xbox got a lot of old games.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Damn court got these sony thots going crazy :wow:

"Went from 720 to 4K in one night, dumb nice
My forte is intuition, sunlight" :wow:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Imagine thinking "this is going to put dem Sony stans in their place" :lolbron:

Imagine typing this up all :blessed:

Imagine hitting that post thread button :pachaha:

Then everyone shyts all over it :mjcry::sadbron::damn:
Why do you keep saying nobody cares and people are shytting on it? You even got dapped by fatboi1 but he's in Halo threads talking about how he loves it. I'm talking Halo 5 and Halo MCC so y'all nikkaz just flat out weird. You don't seem to understand we making actual classics over here that people will play forever like mario games. But there's a huge difference, Halo is online multiplayer so it has a ton more replay value than any franchise on Sony or nintendo. You never understood that because you never understood how great Halo is. Infinite is guaranteed to be good because Halo 5 was excellent (multiplayer) and the campaign gameplay wise was on par, the story wasn't as well constructed. That's changed already according to everyone who been paying attention to development diaries/etc.

And Halo mcc being 4k/120 is an amazing free feature, but without even seeing it all of you on the Sony side got negative remarks which is ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU'RE ENVIOUS :umad:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep saying nobody cares and people are shytting on it? You even got dapped by fatboi1 but he's in Halo threads talking about how he loves it. I'm talking Halo 5 and Halo MCC so y'all nikkaz just flat out weird. You don't seem to understand we making actual classics over here that people will play forever like mario games. But there's a huge difference, Halo is online multiplayer so it has a ton more replay value than any franchise on Sony or nintendo. You never understood that because you never understood how great Halo is. Infinite is guaranteed to be good because Halo 5 was excellent (multiplayer) and the campaign gameplay wise was on par, the story wasn't as well constructed. That's changed already according to everyone who been paying attention to development diaries/etc.

And Halo mcc being 4k/120 is an amazing free feature, but without even seeing it all of you on the Sony side got negative remarks which is ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU'RE ENVIOUS :umad:
but do you even like Halo MCC?:yeshrug: