Halo Infinte wins 2021 TGA Player's Voice Award

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ld: No hate or anything, been watching some of the multiplayer and it just looks really boring. Lifeless. Maybe the campaign is dope.
As you live up to your name, I'll prove you're a liar. When you see a trailer you be thinking that's just a trailer.

BUT IT'S ACTUALLY HOW IT PLAYS :wow:

It's faced paced, it's hectic, and everything feels and plays like a dream. I know you have heard how Halo is hit or miss with people. Halo infinite is hit only. It's truly the game changer they hoped it would be. In every way.

So I don't know what you told yourself you was seeing but you gotta understand we all here watching you say something crazy about what many will call the best game ever made. It's up there, only time will tell...

Daps
As you live up to your name, I'll prove you're a liar. When you see a trailer you be thinking that's just a trailer.

BUT IT'S ACTUALLY HOW IT PLAYS :wow:

It's faced paced, it's hectic, and everything feels and plays like a dream. I know you have heard how Halo is hit or miss with people. Halo infinite is hit only. It's truly the game changer they hoped it would be. In every way.

So I don't know what you told yourself you was seeing but you gotta understand we all here watching you say something crazy about what many will call the best game ever made. It's up there, only time will tell...

:yeshrug: Yes, that shyt looks dry. Maybe campaign is cool tho.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool, I guess. :yeshrug:

Halo fans seem to like it, and I'm happy for them. Got it downloaded on my Series X, and hopefully this one hits for me when I eventually get time to play it.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
is this even a real category? it doesn't show up on their website lol.