Halo Infinite will also be launching without Ray Tracing

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
this shyt bout to have the Pokemon S&S effect and gonna be a winter hit due to Name value, curiosity, standom, new fans wanting to check it out, and most likely the game just playing well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this shyt bout to have the Pokemon S&S effect and gonna be a winter hit due to Name value, curiosity, standom, new fans wanting to check it out, and most likely the game just playing well.

Not that i entirely disagree but why would this halo be the one to grab a new fan base?

I’m not exactly seeing a God of War level change of design or anything. As someone looking from the outside in (not a fan) it looks like every other Halo game

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that i entirely disagree but why would this halo be the one to grab a new fan base?

I’m not exactly seeing a God of War level change of design or anything. As someone looking from the outside in (not a fan) it looks like every other Halo game
The muiltiplayer is free... every gun is usable as well... they made a mistake however by not having forge/custom server browser @ launch tho

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Social media has done a crap ton for A LOT of video games this era.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Nah ms can’t be releasing there biggest franchise like this missing features and shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In a recent development video from the team, head of creative Joseph Staten mentioned that the studio considered pushing for another delay, but that ultimately a delay was decided against due to the nature of live-service games.

“Yeah, I mean we talked about [delaying],” Staten said. “But where we landed was, you know, Halo Infinite is a live game. So it isn’t ever really 'done.’ You know what I mean? It’s going to progress and evolve from season to season. We talk about launch being the beginning of that journey, but to have a beginning, you need to pick a moment and actually begin."

Phil said, “naw ain’t no more delays, times up”:ufdup:

200.gif

Last edited: