Halo Infinite ray tracing coming up and it looks amazing . Eat your heart out Ragnarok

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is it true that they ditching the engine and going to Unreal in the next year or two
Rumored, but wouldn't be shocked if they go back to the drawing board and change the engine. Halo Infinite plays well imo, but it seems 343 did an awful job managing content which resulted in an exodus

Superstar
Daps
Now this is thread worthy, a tweet about xbox features because you guys busy gaming... so yeah. I'm sure it'll be worthy of our praise when it lands.
Its not like this is just in Photo mode, no need to make a thread on that nah mean :hhh:
4mkg0z.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Rumored, but wouldn't be shocked if they go back to the drawing board and change the engine. Halo Infinite plays well imo, but it seems 343 did an awful job managing content which resulted in an exodus
It's not a rumor, The battle Royal mode has been in the works for 3yrs already and it's being made in unreal 5. 3yrs already :francis:
This shyt was supposed to carry lamebox for a year :pachaha:
It's going to lead a charge for a decade, The game itself, campaign is epic, online multiplayer gameplay is epic. So you think hall is in trouble is weird because you're just showing everyone that's what you hoping for :dahell:
What website do you come from, we don't do lowest common denominator gifs round here :wtf:
Look at their whole 2022 output , they don’t seem to give a fukk that much.
Xbox gamers have routinely said they've eaten more than ever thanks to Gamepass. You say otherwise, you also say it can't be profitable, you'll say literally anything. What you won't do is listen. And if I'm not mistaking Sony gaming sales are down by damn near 20% this year meaning you guys aren't gaming as much as you was a year ago while Xbox it's the opposite.

But hey, you manufactured more consoles so I guess that means anything? Not sure how but if it helps you guys exist then :hubie:

Superstar
Daps
What website do you come from, we don't do lowest common denominator gifs round here :wtf:
:manny:
I was saving all the heat for when y’all finally have 1st party games to worry about.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:manny:
I was saving all the heat for when y’all finally have 1st party games to worry about.
Who told you first party games mattered more than other games?
The most popular games on all systems are multiplatform titles and that is why sony is all butthurt over this activision deal

With you mouth you say 1st party, but behind those closed doors you playing the same games I'm playing.
Statistical FACTS.

And lets keep it 1000... since 1st party isn't the end all be all, when which console has the most content?
The most games worthy of YOUR TIME? Have you played Ghost song? You can BUY IT right now.
It has an 88 on metacritic and an 89 on steam

No, I get it. You saving your cash and gaming time for GOW. fukk this 2022 version of Super Metroid :stop:

Well maybe after you're done with GOW you can then splurge and pick this title up. I'll be playing Halo infinite campaign with 3 other coli brehs when you you play GOW. I think gamers on all sides will have something to play this month. Next month, high on life drops :banderas: