Halo infinite is a bigger and more successful game than TLOU, Spider-man, Horizon, and GOW combined….:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: what an EPIC comparison.

That's what you Stan's want to believe, in reality a popular game is just something that looks pretty and is 3d and cinematic to y'all. I challenge you to show me a popular 1st party Sony exclusive game that doesn't fall into that category.

Thats like saying, if you don’t like ugly girls you don’t appreciate personality

Its not sonys fault they don’t make ugly games like xbox 🥸

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: what an EPIC comparison.

That's what you Stan's want to believe, in reality a popular game is just something that looks pretty and is 3d and cinematic to y'all. I challenge you to show me a popular 1st party Sony exclusive game that doesn't fall into that category.
LittlebigPlanet 1 and 2.
Astrobot VR: Rescue Mission

Thank you

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

@The Mad Titan tried to flip to almighty Nintendo Rice Lords today, they ain’t want him.

now he trying to get back on with softer disciples and chief @MeachTheMonster can’t hand out no discipline because they only shooters @itsyoung!! And @Pressure in the streets 24/7 cause they the only ones left to put in work.

My nikka young bout to crash out cause he distraught about being number two in football and console sales. My nikka pressure stay way over in a black PC stone hood and can’t be around all the time.

:wow:
These gaming streets don’t love nobody.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Alan Wake 2 shot itself in the foot

I don't know how much the rest of you know about PC gaming culture (I'm an expert), but non-exclusivity is a huge part of it. It's not like it is on consoles where you can become successful by being an a$$hole. If you screw someone over on PC, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Alan Wake 2 shot itself in the foot

I don't know how much the rest of you know about PC gaming culture (I'm an expert), but non-exclusivity is a huge part of it. It's not like it is on consoles where you can become successful by being an a$$hole. If you screw someone over on PC, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Prime resetera joke

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Bruh is falling apart
looney-tunes-bugs-bunny.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude legit dumb. No open world and no movie cinematics to be found in HD2 but he says it's like that anyway. Lmao idiot

Sony could make the new Tetris game and they will find a way to call it a movie game. :russ:

“The blocks look like a marvel movie “