Halo Infinite has its best month ever in September, even better than launch. Update: Has now passed Destiny on most played list

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
D1D56D37-4A6D-4CC0-9C4B-2437E5249709

:coffee:
Steam numbers don't tell the full story about a game's popularity. Halo's roots has mostly been on consoles. Plus, there could be a decent amount of people using the windows store for the game. Also on steam chart it hit 12k, which is a very good number for a game that wasn't doing well on steam. Also on xbox side it's beating out popular live service games on most played charts

7SqZ9Tb.png

Xbox chart US

y4PReFX.png

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nice, might resub to GP for a bit this holiday season and check it out.

you actually don't need gamepass for the multiplayer, just the campaign. Finding the option for it in the store can be weird tho

The battle pass rewards are all purely cosmetic so you can play all of the multiplayer content like anyone else without dropping a dime

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course gizmo would post a screenshot in the middle of the day when everybody’s at school/work.

nearly 10,000 on right now with over 11,000 24 hour peak on steam today. combined with the xbox population, game has plenty of player base where I can pick any playlist in matchmaking and get a game instantly.

Halo Infinite - Steam Charts

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t say first party :sas2:

and halo is on just as many platforms, right? :wow:
I said PS5 exclusive, which none of those games u listed are since they on 4 platforms, count em, 4 platforms. Sony didnt even make or publish em.

and yes, xbox game studios halo is on pc as well, and sitting in the top 15 on the xbox charts.

we trying to talk halo but u wanna come in here throwing stones from glass houses trying to stink up the thread.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I said PS5 exclusive, which none of those games u listed are since they on 4 platforms, count em, 4 platforms. Sony didnt even make or publish em.

and yes, xbox game studios halo is on pc as well, and sitting in the top 15 on the xbox charts.

we trying to talk halo but u wanna come in here throwing stones from glass houses trying to stink up the thread.

Thread already stank

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
you actually don't need gamepass for the multiplayer, just the campaign. Finding the option for it in the store can be weird tho

The battle pass rewards are all purely cosmetic so you can play all of the multiplayer content like anyone else without dropping a dime

I legit gave up on the Xbox App on the ROG Ally, that's why I play through steam. I beat Campaign on the XSX. I just want Multiplayer. How do you access it breh?