Halo Infinite Box Art Released

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
son this is all I’m hoping. I’m praying to all the halo gods they bring back the essence of 1-3. If these nikkas pull this off...whew...if they don’t...I want them banned from this franchise.
Don't say that too loud. :sas2:
There's a couple xbots on here that pretend Halo 5 was the best in the franchise to support their stannery. :hubie:
The real ones know the series was at its peak before it started sprinkling in call of duty and battlefield elements. :unimpressed:
It's not a bad game at all...but you get what I'm saying.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
son this is all I’m hoping. I’m praying to all the halo gods they bring back the essence of 1-3. If these nikkas pull this off...whew...if they don’t...I want them banned from this franchise.
I don’t care what new bigs say bro. I want the no turbo back homie. :mjcry: shyts was goat :feedme:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Nostlagia marketing 101:russell:

Halo people are an interesting bunch. There aren't many games that the fans are invested in the lore more than Halo. I don't think they are doing this if they aren't restoring the feeling because everyone made the obvious leap to the connection. This reads like this is their way of saying, ok, we got it and we got you. Longest break between Halos ever. Some of the best in the business from the tech to the writing to the music now works at 343. Currently, I'm more confident on the technology, it will look great. I wish Marty was still on the music but they have good people there still. A lot to deliver here. I don't really have expectations outside of the tech, it is a showcase in many ways. Unlimited budget so there really aren't excuses to offer.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Not even interested in halo as a game but I am interested to see if this marks a big come back so to speak. Halo is pretty important to gaming culture, so a return to form would be pretty remarkable to witness

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve seen a lot of people mentioning that the chief is rocking that grappling hook :ohhh:

For y’all who hated the sprint/thruster combo for halo 5, how would y’all feel about this if it’s true? A multiplayer where sprint and thruster is gone but people are swinging around and maneuvering like that the whole time

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Not even interested in halo as a game but I am interested to see if this marks a big come back so to speak. Halo is pretty important to gaming culture, so a return to form would be pretty remarkable to witness

Kinda of ironic for me anyways, redoing the mancave and I'm getting gaming art on canvas, 20x30 so this shyt ain't exactly cheap. All in all, there will be 16-17 pieces in total. Seminal games/franchises in my life. I'm starting with four to see the quality. One of the four will be of the Chief. I should be getting them tomorrow. I know the franchise, mostly familiar with the lore, races, timeline, etc. However, as a game, very few mean more to me than Halo 2/3. That was the apex of my online playing on Xbox Live. Every single night, Slayer, Team Slayer, Capture the Flag. I have Halo pajamas :mjlol:and I'm not ashamed to say so. The launches for those two games in particular, the euphoria around games and their launches may never be duplicated again. They better come correct tomorrow.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kinda of ironic for me anyways, redoing the mancave and I'm getting gaming art on canvas, 20x30 so this shyt ain't exactly cheap. All in all, there will be 16-17 pieces in total. Seminal games/franchises in my life. I'm starting with four to see the quality. One of the four will be of the Chief. I should be getting them tomorrow. I know the franchise, mostly familiar with the lore, races, timeline, etc. However, as a game, very few mean more to me than Halo 2/3. That was the apex of my online playing on Xbox Live. Every single night, Slayer, Team Slayer, Capture the Flag. I have Halo pajamas :mjlol:and I'm not ashamed to say so. The launches for those two games in particular, the euphoria around games and their launches may never be duplicated again. They better come correct tomorrow.
Yea I know there’s a lot of nostalgia attached to halo, so I have a lot of respect for the series, even though I’ve never played it.

you should definitely show us your room when it gets done tho.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
The hype was stupid for 2. I mower so many lawns n washed so many cars to save up for an xbox. Was always playin CE at my boys cuz i all i had was a gameboy and ps2. Got an xbox in 04 and got Halo 2 at the midnight launch. Kids on the playground n in my neighborhood was all talkin about it after that. Late ass nights playin multiplayer n eatin cheap pizza n wings:mjlol:

games aint got big events or midnight launch parties no more, same with books:mjcry: