'Halo' has been permanently cancelled.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Pablo Schreiber really should focus on becoming a bigger movie star. He is great in decent budget dramas. He crushed Den of Thieves and is probably the greatest villain in law and order SVU history ...a fly by night streaming show like this does him nothing and ends up as a fail. He should take career lessons from his brother.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
all they had to do is follow the damn videogame was that so hard? No one cared about the emo side of master chief, 90% of season 2 dude was out of costume :dahell:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a previously hardcore fan of Halo 1-3, even Reach, I am so mad at what has become of the Halo name. They truly milked this for what it's worth, and then some. I knew it was going to go down hill when I played Halo 4. The whole soul of Halo was not there. It just felt wrong on every level. They need to retire Halo entirely, and try to retain any lingering respect that the game series has. :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No.

The show runners even said themselves the budget is why the story is scaled back.

It’s the reason why the writers made the decision to leave MC on reach without armor. In no world would that make sense.

The show runners actually did a good job staying faithful to what bungie and MS saw as a live action halo back in 2007.

If the show had a good budget we would have had a good action set piece with MC in his armor every episode.
how is chief clapping cheeks faithful :laff: