'Halo' has been permanently cancelled.

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Microsoft always looking out to make sure Sony and PC well stocked with quality petty ammo for arcadium console war threads.

C25rDuO9eHMCA.webp

JNew

Superstar
Daps
As a tv show it was ok.

For Halo live action it was a joke. Maybe 5-10 mins from both seasons combined thats actually noteworthy. The show needed a bigger budget.

But glad it got canceled before the first game storyline.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As a tv show it was ok.

For Halo live action it was a joke. Maybe 5-10 mins from both seasons combined thats actually noteworthy. The show needed a bigger budget.

But glad it got canceled before the first game storyline.

nothing about that halo show screamed low budget to me... looks like they spent alot on it especially the suit designs and sets...:manny: problem was the writing

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"Per usual with most streaming series, viewing figures for Halo are hard to come by. The show spent five weeks in Nielsen’s rankings of the top 10 original streaming series as season two streamed in February and March, collecting about 1.8 billion minutes of viewing in the United States over those weeks."

I'm sure they'll look for a new home as they said for season 3.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
nothing about that halo show screamed low budget to me... looks like they spent alot on it especially the suit designs and sets...:manny: problem was the writing

Exactly. But no vehicles, very limited battles and weapons. The Spartans never fought in their armor. I’m mean as a halo fan I could go on. As a tv show its ok, but for someone who played the games the show it the equivalent of reading the manual for the game.

The most it ever seemed like Halo was the glassing of sanctuary. Those 2-3 mins seemed like a straight cutscene from the game. The arbiters speech before reach was good but the scene lacked anything related to the game.