Halo 5's active monthly players highest since Halo 3.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just bought the limited collectors edition on newegg for $50.

I guess at this point I will give it a try considering the fact that I can dump the extras and essentially get the game for free :heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cm0PFkgUkAEAc4q.jpg

It's crazy considering the install base difference but damn Halo 5 is popping like that?

This would be an example I talk about on here where people think a game flopped or isn't popping because there's no active thread for it on the Coli. Like dudes seriously on here use The Coli/Arcadium as a way to gauge a game's popularity. :snoop:.

Anyway this is great news. I wish they dropped it on W10 as Halo 5 from what I played was great. :obama:

I tried the game this weekend for free on Xbox live. I really enjoyed the storyline, teamwork, new personalities, interaction and variety of shooting gameplay. In addition the online formats are creative. Halo 5 is criminally underrated.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Appears to get better feedback than 4 ever received. So maybe? :yeshrug:

My copy is coming in tomorrow, but let's be honest I will likely still play titanfall more than anything else.

I've played every halo game aside from Wars but Halo 4 had me like :scust: that and Gears of War Judgement :scust: :scust:

I have a Larry n shyt been collecting dust my wife uses it for netflix and shyt :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn't like halo 4 at all brehs should i cop this?
Yes, it's a totally different game. Only thing the same is the name and universe. The gameplay is new and exciting. Best game in its genre, it can be had for cheap. Best buy should have them used for around $20
Appears to get better feedback than 4 ever received. So maybe? :yeshrug:

My copy is coming in tomorrow, but let's be honest I will likely still play titanfall more than anything else.
You hated on Titanfall when I tried to tell you it was good. I stopped playing Titanfall because of this game. It's Titanfall without the training wheels
I'm still playing this. Only game I play besides 2k and fifa:yeshrug:
Carlton dance song/nobody.. :youngsabo:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
1. h5 is the best halo since 2.

2. saying the numbers are the best since 3 isnt saying much since h4 and reach werent that beloved, and they fukked MCC up

3. H5 is still the most popular exclusive halo has