Daps
FyhpVvlWIAEPUfC

She’s still got it! :whew::ohlawd:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
What’s the issue?

My fellow Leo brehette is looking divine as usual
Halle definitely a snack. Dude got Halle Berry publicly speaking blessings over him. SHIIIIT!!! If my wife was on social media, I'd show her that Halle post and ask, " Where is my shine?". If Im jealous, God only knows how Will would feel given the posts and interviews Jada put out.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Halle definitely a snack. Dude got Halle Berry publicly speaking blessings over him. SHIIIIT!!! If my wife was on social media, I'd show her that Halle post and ask, " Where is my shine?". If Im jealous, God only knows how Will would feel given the posts and interviews Jada put out.
Well maybe if you would take out the trash without being asked for once and stop leaving your damn socks all over the living room :childplease:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Well maybe if you would take out the trash without being asked for once and stop leaving your damn socks all over the living room :childplease:
:dahell:

You two having problems at home? :dame: