Half of ICP being a pedo (Juggalo Fred come on down)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Word to the wise: it's a bad time to be pedantic about terminology when discussing child predators. :francis:

It shows you're either are unable to read the room or trying to justify the behavior. Or both. :francis:

Looking at you, @TripleAgent
eCSOm6F.png
Whatever, "breh". I've advocated doing the worst to people who abuse women and children, using my real identity :sas2:

You got a problem, kill yaself. Two times. :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I honestly didn't even read thru most of the posts made before I woke up cuz I was more focused on the twitter thread but yeah I definitely can't be held accountable for the behavior of a celebrity I've never met before just because I enjoy that person's music

With that said I know how the internet works and if people wanna get jokes off at my expense being the resident juggalo then it is what it is :mjcry:

You still have Esham breh :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead:

This only made Coli headlines because of @Juggalo Fred :laff:

If he didn’t post here probably nobody would care :russ:

TBF this is the only track I actually rocked with back in the day, since it was all over The BOX:

And now my algorithm is fukked to oblivion and I will have to clean my browser of Jubbalo babble.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Unrelated note, idk why ppl are hounding on you about buddy's behavior

Personally, I think it's alright to separate the art from the artist

shyt, Mozart used to send people letters about eating feces, Tchaikovsky was on the DL, you can find dirt on any artist

I'm a victim of pedophilia, but music is music
Poop fetish is freaky but legal

Being gay is legal and he was clapping grown man cheeks

What consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business

I'm a victim of pedophilia too and I just can't support their music I gotta stand on my principles..when you support their music you support the artist as well.

I haven't heard much of their stuff but I thought it was dope how they took a stand against racism and bigotry in their early rap but that pedo shyt I can't get behind.

I never heard the pedo lyric in Neden Game, the song was so trash I would always insta -skip it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda