Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"Operator with an emergency breakthrough from your sister"
"Samson this is Sheila, mama fell:damn:"

"SHUT UP bytch!:what:"

"If you dont tell Mr Niceguy to get his Jamaican ass over to my place at 3 o clock tomorrow. Now you DON'T want me to get ugly.:ufdup:"

"N-no sir, alright I'll tell him:sadcam:."

"Shhhhet".:francis: (Couldn't find a smiliey to perfectly covey Samson facial expression when he said that.)

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Operator with an emergency breakthrough from your sister"
"Samson this is Sheila, mama fell:damn:"

"SHUT UP bytch!:what:"

"If you dont tell Mr Niceguy to get his Jamaican ass over to my place at 3 o clock tomorrow. Now you DON'T want me to get ugly.:ufdup:"

"N-no sir, alright I'll tell him:sadcam:."

"Shhhhet".:francis: (Couldn't find a smiliey to perfectly covey Samson facial expression when he said that.)

Samson was soooooooooo disgusted :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Still the best stoner movie of this generation.. Pineapple Express tried but fell short.... I've used quotes from this movies so many times just to find out if some of my coworkers or girls I knew smoked. If they got or finished the quote I knew what it was
im pretty sure when i first smoked with my girl i said "JUST SMOKE IT YOOOOO!!"
:deadmanny:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"to understand what happened to killer... you gotta understand killer the dog yo. :mjcry:

see killer was born to a three-legged bytch of a mother, and he was always ashamed of this, man. and then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. he's a small time gun-runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. he puts killer into training. they see killer's good. he is DAMN good. but then he had the fight of his life: they pit him against his brother nibbles. and killer said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and killer, he killed nibbles. and then killer said "that's it!"

he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and heeeeeeeeeee freaked out!

then. in a rage. he collapsed... and his heart no longer beat. WOW. :mjcry:"

can still recite that shyt verbatim, 20 years later. classic flick. :russ: