Half Asian and Half White NASCAR driver Kyle Larson Drops Says The N-Word While Video Gaming

PHamm

Superstar
Daps

ca6eb0179d9a379a8164262df12abb2c.jpg

Other famous Anti-Black racist Hapas (Half Asian/Hald White):

Daniel Holtzclaw (Convicted for raping black women)
large960_blur-0a6fc17ded15548d57e690f0027aae94.jpg

Elliot Rodgers (Went on a mass shooting spree, because he was mad at the Black men fukking the white women at his school)
SHOOTER04-superJumbo.jpg

Been saying it for years, half asian half white males are always incels. White people dont respect them and they hate their asian side

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
White people, In 2021 imma need y’all to get some better excuses.

“but, but, but, all the rappers say it!!!”

“The top 5 songs on Spotify right have the n word in them”

“Y’all shouldn’t say it then!”

“It’s just a word!!!”

“I listen to a lot of rap, it slips out sometimes”

“the way I use it isn’t in a racist way so it’s cool”

“I have a lot of black friends and we all talk like that”

Stop listening to rap then and go back to Taylor Swift. Stop watching tik tok videos thinking shyt is sweet and it’s all in good fun.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The amount of c00nery and camping in the comments is enraging :damn:

This is true but two things surprised me when I was looking at the comments yesterday.

1. Quite a few cacs were saying they were done with him as a driver.

2. Quite a few people including white people were calling out other white people for accepting the apology from him

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nascar

3346.jpg

Kyle Larson fired after Nascar driver uses n-word during virtual race
  • Chip Ganassi Racing calls use of slur ‘unacceptable’
  • Sponsors and Nascar distance themselves from driver
Associated Press
Tue 14 Apr 2020 11.41 EDT

Kyle Larson has been fired by Chip Ganassi Racing, a day after the majority of his sponsors dropped the driver for using a racial slur during a virtual race.

“After much consideration, Chip Ganassi Racing has determined that it will end its relationship with driver Kyle Larson,” Ganassi said. “As we said before, the comments that Kyle made were both offensive and unacceptable especially given the values of our organization. As we continued to evaluate the situation with all the relevant parties, it became obvious that this was the only appropriate course of action to take.”

The 27-year-old Larson had been preparing to test free agency for the first time in his short career and Ganassi was expected to find himself in a bidding war to keep the sprint car driver he had gambled on and developed into one of Nascar’s future stars.

Nascar suspends Kyle Larson after driver uses N-word during virtual race
The unraveling began on Sunday night when Larson was competing in one of the iRacing events drivers are playing during the stoppage caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Larson appeared to lose communication on his headset with his spotter. During a check of his microphone, he asked his spotter, “You can’t hear me?” He then used the n-word. The slur was directed at his spotter, who is white.

He was suspended without pay by Ganassi on Monday, then suspended indefinitely by Nascar. Larson, who is half Japanese, was ordered to complete sensitivity training.

His entire program fell apart as primary sponsors McDonalds and Credit One Bank pulled their funding. Chevrolet suspended its relationship with him, and all but one commercial partner denounced Larson’s comment and indicated they were ending their relationship.

Although Larson has just six wins in the Cup Series and his sixth-place finish in last year’s standings was a career-best, he was considered the future of Nascar. Fans loved his journey from sprint cars and the style of aggressive racing in the top lane against the wall he brought to Nascar. The married father of two young children has raced his entire life, all meticulously chronicled in thousands of videos and photographs his parents made to document his meteoric rise. Long before he got a shot in Nascar, he was lauded as a future superstar.

Larson apologized in a video posted on his social media accounts. “I made a mistake, said the word that should never, ever be said,” Larson said. “There is no excuse for that. I wasn’t raised that way. It is just an awful thing to say. I feel very sorry for my family, my friends, my partners, the Nascar community and especially the African-American community. I understand the damage is probably unrepairable and I own up to that.”

Larson, whose grandparents spent time in an interment camp in California during the second world war, climbed from short-track racing into Nascar through its “Drive for Diversity” program. He is the only driver of Japanese descent to win a major Nascar race.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hahaha. Good. The Saltine-ness in this thread is delicious.

“He deserves a second a chance.”
“It was an honest mistake.”
“We’ve all said things we’re not proud of.”
“I stand with Kyle” aka “I’m a racist too.”

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

“Recovering”? You’d think Kyle got shot.

I can’t breathe. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I bet the posters are having a field day with this on Yahoo!. I can already see a good 60% of the comments being, “what’s the issue? It’s only a word”.

:russ:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Hahaha. Good. The Saltine-ness in this thread is delicious.

“He deserves a second a chance.”
“It was an honest mistake.”
“We’ve all said things we’re not proud of.”
“I stand with Kyle” aka “I’m a racist too.”

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

“Recovering”? You’d think Kyle got shot.

I can’t breathe. :mjlol:

I hate the argument they make about rappers getting famous using the word talking about selling drugs Guess who is the number 1 consumer of rap?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm just shocked brehs haven't created a Black racing culture..