Haley Williams Of Paramore Thinks Miley Cyrus is Stealing Black Culture

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's culture started by black people, why can't we all share shyt since we're all fukking human beings.
We divide people into economic class, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation and on and on.. And it's not done shyt but add misery to the world. People should fukk with and do whatever the fukk they wanna do, without anyone judging as long as it doesn't harm other people. And it's a pity that a worthless airhead like Miley Cyrus unintentionally is a known activist in the battle against this misery.

We're mad overrepresented in mad negative statistics and a lil white girl fukking with out shyt is a commercial issue :facepalm: .

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funniest shyt is that you won't hear any of your favorite rappers saying the shyt she said. Fukk most of them are cosigning her.
White girls still using hip hop culture to blow up because they know they'll get that easy cosign cause these nikkas get :noah: over a white girl acting black

Juicy J calling Miley Cyrus the best twerker (:beli:) is a perfect example

was just about to mention Juicy J

could not believe this clown was stanning so hard on Fuse News the other day

@Elle Driver this is not that true and overblown. I have been record on here agreeing with the fact that Black Women go overboard with c00ning for White Men, so if Janelle MOnae said something like this obviously I would like it.

Its just surprising when you hear white people actually say it like Haley did.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she tryning to be black..........yall c00ns go ahead with that " what is acting black" bullshyt...........u know when a cac tryna act black
How is she acting black? So us blacks are retarded looking idiots that like to twerk 247?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@Elle Driver this is not that true and overblown. I have been record on here agreeing with the fact that Black Women go overboard with c00ning for White Men, so if Janelle MOnae said something like this obviously I would like it.

Its just surprising when you hear white people actually say it like Haley did.

I wasn't talking about you when I said that I meant mass media and Middle America don't give a shyt and will only listen to outrage if it comes from a white person's mouth.