Haitian Hurdler Flashes the L, Then Takes One

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I googled he was actually born in Florida, just one of those Americans with a mom or dad borj in another country who can represent them

Abd he ran in a heat Earlier in the day

Are we sure this dude actually knew what event he was in and qualified through proper channels? He didnt even jump when he got to that first hurdle! Ole boy might have just wanted a free trip out of Haiti.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Are we sure this dude actually knew what event he was in and qualified through proper channels? He didnt even jump when he got to that first hurdle! Ole boy might have just wanted a free trip out of Haiti.
Me and my bro said the same thing while watching. Like dude's knees were being weighed down or some shyt, he never lifted them up from the gun.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my bro said the same thing while watching. Like dude's knees were being weighed down or some shyt, he never lifted them up from the gun.
Breh must've been doing some heavy squats right before the race :bryan:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CqBcrohVIAAeh06.jpg

:mjlol:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havent laughed that hard in a while when i saw it last night. I was in utter shock and disgust. How you train all them hours and cant even jump high enough to escape a roach.

btw this and some of these divers and clumsy gymnast straight playing out there, its been funny ass olympics.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I googled he was actually born in Florida, just one of those Americans with a mom or dad borj in another country who can represent them

Abd he ran in a heat Earlier in the day

I always wonder if I could learn to be somewhat decent at wrestling and get a chance to rep Haiti in the Olympics with that birthright rule. I couldn't be any worse than those Filipino divers.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I heard that EVERY country can qualify an athlete for each olympic event. they don't even have to be good. this is like when they had that saudi arabian sprinter who got dusted.

of course I can't find the actual video, but you can see the struggle all over these stills. she came in last by like 3 seconds in a 100m sprint.