Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
f6A5jXZ.jpg

sryOnAR.jpg

UnsU0xi.jpg

TJZ95Vu.jpg

Like I said Miami is the Haitian version of the ATL. @Meh @MoonGoddess @Dak_Brehscott do yall agree?
I agree to a degree. In terms of having a large haitian middle class. This is true. And just like ATL still having a large black poverty rate while mainting a large black middle class.

In terms of women? Most definitely. I wouldn't disagree that SoFla has the highest collection of attractive Haitian women in the US. In that sense, it is an "ATL" of sorts when it comes to Haitian women.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I agree to a degree. In terms of having a large haitian middle class. This is true. And just like ATL still having a large black poverty rate while mainting a large black middle class.

In terms of women? Most definitely. I wouldn't disagree that SoFla has the highest collection of attractive Haitian women in the US. In that sense, it is an "ATL" of sorts when it comes to Haitian women.
NYC has a large Haitian middle class. Alot of Haitian homeowners in Long Island (Nassau County), Queens, and Brookyn. You don't find much Haitians in the Bronx or Manhattan.I haven't been to Miami or Boston so I can't compare if the diaspora on those cities are better off than us here.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Fellas,

Been trying to find out the name to a Kreyol song for a good decade now. Was wondering f somebody could help me.

My pops used to bump this song every time I rode in his car, that's how I know I'm his son...I play my favorite songs into the ground 24/7 too on some Radio Raheem stuff.

The song title or the singer, please
Song is sung in the same cadence/pattern as "Many Rivers to Cross" by Jimmy Cliff

.it's not a cover but is loosely based on the same music.

There is an English version...and a Kreyol version
in the english version the hook goes "Man, you must know"
not sure if it's a full gospel song, but he does mention God several times

song is from early 1980s...cover of single had the singer in greasy Jheri curl shag haircut

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
REST IN PEACE TO REGGIE OSSE aka Combat Jack

combatfam-450x333.png

Combat+Jack+Akim+Vann+Osse+Official+BET+Experience+If2nbnBfc2Sl.jpg

"Dream them dreams then man-up and live them dreams, because a life without dreams is black and white, and the universe flows in technicolor and surround-sound."CLUEMINATTI !!!

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
REST IN PEACE TO REGGIE OSSE aka Combat Jack

combatfam-450x333.png

Combat+Jack+Akim+Vann+Osse+Official+BET+Experience+If2nbnBfc2Sl.jpg

"Dream them dreams then man-up and live them dreams, because a life without dreams is black and white, and the universe flows in technicolor and surround-sound."CLUEMINATTI !!!
I remembered how hype I was when I found out he was a proud Haitian and he had such an impact on the culture:to: naw wai pi devant Jack