Haitian Appreciation Thread

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I ain't been to haiti since I left in 1999 :mjcry: I'm a bad haitian...I don't even got a bottle of barbancourt in my house :why: da fukk happened to me? I live in atlanta instead of miami? :snoop: can one of you coli brehs reconnect me to my roots :to:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I ain't been to haiti since I left in 1999 :mjcry: I'm a bad haitian...I don't even got a bottle of barbancourt in my house :why: da fukk happened to me? I live in atlanta instead of miami? :snoop: can one of you coli brehs reconnect me to my roots :to:
You just reminded me I got so barbancourt on deck :cheers:
I'm not even a real Haitian:usure:

:ufdup:Better move your ass back to Miami or to NYC breh

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You just reminded me I got so barbancourt on deck :cheers:
I'm not even a real Haitian:usure:

:ufdup:Better move your ass back to Miami or to NYC breh
Workin on that as we speak :obama: my bags packed...moving back to miami in 3 weeks..in time for that thanksgiving feast :to: I missed my moms cooking... eating avocados with everything :to:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Work at a Haitian restaurant, and don't purchase Soup Joumou brehs....

:martin:

Either way, it was LIT last night at the restaurant I work at. I worked a 15hr shift(12PM-3:00AM). They played Kompa all night, and were serving Soup Joumou til 3:AM. I felt hella sick and nauseous though. So I didn't feel like eating anything. Fast-forward to today, I currently crave Soup Joumou, but the restaurants closed....

:martin:

I could've had a big ol' bowl for free too....

:snoop:

Anyways, Happy Independence fellow Haitians....