get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

The artist behind this NAC mural hopes it inspires future generations​

0.jpg

Feb 28, 2023

Haitian-Canadian muralist Jimmy Baptiste was commissioned by the National Arts Centre to create a work of art in honour of Black History Month for its Kipnes Lantern.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
sak pase
Haitian women are the most beautiful in the world and Haitian food is the top cuisine on the planet. If you get a Haitian woman that can cook Haitian food you are winning in life. Seriously.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Siblings Give Back to Haiti With Natural Beauty Products​

By NowThis
Published on 3/8/23
After the earthquake hit Haiti in 2010, these siblings set out to build up the local community by opening a school. In order to fund it, they created Papa Rozier Farms, a business specializing in all-natural beauty products made from resources in Haiti. Each purchase goes towards funding the school and building up Haiti.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

@havoc @get these nets @Mirin4rmfar @intruder

Haiti based POTIWA PIZZA expands their footprint to Miami.

See Jeanty originally did a segment on them back in 2020.

Tried this out a couple of weeks ago. They’ve expanded to a 2nd US location. 1st one being in the Miami Gardens area, 2nd being in North Miami off of 125th.

Gotta keep it buck, it wasn’t necessarily bad, but definitely wasn’t good. I had a pizza with griot as the main topping. I didn’t go myself, had someone pick it up, so can’t comment on how the spot looked.

But when I phoned in and asked for griot as a topping, chick was like fried pork? :skip: At that moment, I readjusted my expectations. Whole thing felt very heavy, crust wasn’t on point either.

But that was the North Miami location, I’ll try out the Miami Gardens spot whenever I’m down in Miami again.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

THANK YOU . Never heard of him or this franchise he created. Great look. I like his concept and theme.Pizza and Ayisyen is the new wave going by this story and the one you posted about the place in FL.

Part he says about people exploiting immigrants is real shyt. Especially if you're not from an English speaking country. Legal immigrants get exploited, but it has to be worse for undocumented workers.

*Also, Joseph Charles is one of the most Haitian names I've ever heard. It's so Haitian , that even if you reverse it, it's a Haitian name. hehehehe

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@ab.aspectus
Thanks for posting that. The president of South Africa released a statement shortly after Mr. Robinson passed away. Haiti has no formal leader, and I wouldn't know if any dignitaries released statements. But the intellectual and patriot element in the country +diaspora paid homage to the support and solidarity that Mr. Robinson showed us. In those circles, he is spoken of almost the way Frederick Douglass is.

Last edited: