Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know by brazil UN military and UN Jordan military. Jordan military was dropping things out the sky. While brazil forces were on thr ground shooting with tanks type of bullets

The operation was kill anything breathing

RIP haitian tupac
I keep seeing you mention "Haitian Tupac" who was he?:ohhh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I keep seeing you mention "Haitian Tupac" who was he?:ohhh:
In 2000s he was somebody that was infamous in the slums of PAP. Living legend at his time

Gangster or rebel who control his whole neighborhood and had his people protected by having weapons(guns/ assault rifles) to defend themself from bandits and the UN who the elite and political power would fund to kill them. His area was one of the stronghold of supporters of Aristide that were defending the slums of Haiti. the UN couldnt go to that section and just kill them like they were doing in other parts of PAP

At the time in early 2000's anybody or neighborhood who support Aristide or lavalas would get attack or massacred by the elite and the west stooges. The West and haitian elite orgs start they propaganda machine and start label anybody who support Aristide or lavalas "bandits" and releasing they photos on the net

Soon enough the US operation launch at 3:00 am to kill anything thats breathing. They kill alot haitian from 2004-2008. Alot dead babies and kids. The UN block the neighborhood with trains carts

The wyclef propaganda movie " ghost of cite soleil " was about haitian tupac and his brother billy

Seem to me wyclef set them up and used them to strongly push the haitian elite narrative . To paint the strongholds of lavalas as slums that's full of bandits and drug traffickers/dealer attached and take orders from Aristide.

In the film they edit the video and made it look haitian tupac was contacting Aristide.

Haitian tupac used to recite the lines of the 2pac song. "no peace" . its no peace for the haitian poor so they(haitian elite) cant never have peace. we will never give them peace until we have a piece

We know boules was part of that org