Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t understand tbh bytch is about to be 23 this year, this is going to be her third school

Go pro :why: if anything
She has no chance at making it in the league, so it’d just be a waste of time.

Cash in from the NIL and get as many degrees as you can. Even the Cavinder twins learned that lesson.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
She has no chance at making it in the league, so it’d just be a waste of time.

Cash in from the NIL and get as many degrees as you can. Even the Cavinder twins learned that lesson.

If she put up the same numbers she put up at louisville she would have gotten drafted this year

It's a stretch but she could still get drafted next year

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah that's why I said drafted. But at least getting drafted is a shot in the right direction. Most of them dont even get that
Getting drafted in the grand scheme of things means nothing when you can still get cut.

It’s more lucrative for her to stay in college and eat from the NIL as long as she can. I would say that for a lot of the other players as well not named Clark.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Getting drafted in the grand scheme of things means nothing when you can still get cut.

It’s more lucrative for her to stay in college and eat from the NIL as long as she can. I would say that for a lot of the other players as well not named Clark.

I agree with you, I'm just simply saying she has a shot to get drafted next year. So all hope isn't lost for her

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand tbh bytch is about to be 23 this year, this is going to be her third school

Go pro :why: if anything
it ain't like she's got guaranteed money in the pro ranks, with NIL/marketing she got more money and a comfortable life in college right now compared to going pro. you're looking at it from a men's game lens compared to the women, her age is irrelevant with how old(the players) the WNBA is.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do players maintain their class credits and make sure they graduate on time if they’re transferring to multiple schools every year?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
it ain't like she's got guaranteed money in the pro ranks, with NIL/marketing she got more money and a comfortable life in college right now compared to going pro. you're looking at it from a men's game lens compared to the women, her age is irrelevant with how old(the players) the WNBA is.
Hailey Van Wilder :wow: the girls seen these 6 year QBs eating and said they want a plate too