Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Leave her alone :ufdup:

GKH-zPfWYAAAuiD
Well damn. I don’t fukk with white women but an exception could be made for one night.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
high key might be the move

with angel reese gone, LSU not having that type of motion anymore. Juju got the light on her so if she's about her money, she goes there.
LSU doesn’t have motion? They had the #1 recruiting class last year. They have Flau’jae Johnson, aneesh morrow is a projected top 10 pick, and Mikaylah Williams, and they just got a fomer 5* in the portal, you act like LSU was a one person team

And they still have Kim Mulkey

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LSU doesn’t have motion? They had the #1 recruiting class last year. They have Flau’jae Johnson, aneesh morrow is a projected top 10 pick, and Mikaylah Williams, and they just got a fomer 5* in the portal, you act like LSU was a one person team

I never said it was a one man team. I'm saying, they're going to lose a significant amount of attention because of Angel Reese. You think we tuned in to watch the Iowa-LSU game to see flau'jae and aneesh morrow? We wanted to see Angel vs Caitlin. LSU will still be a great team but let's not pretend like they didn't receive a lot of attention because of Angel and people wanting to see her fail or succeed.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I never said it was a one man team. I'm saying, they're going to lose a significant amount of attention because of Angel Reese. You think we tuned in to watch the Iowa-LSU game to see flau'jae and aneesh morrow? We wanted to see Angel vs Caitlin. LSU will still be a great team but let's not pretend like they didn't receive a lot of attention because of Angel and people wanting to see her fail or succeed.
Flau’jae has the 3rd highest NIL evaluation among WBB if anything she has a chance to be bigger than Angel when she leaves and with Kim Mulkey LSU will always be contenders