Hailee Steinfeld dressed up like Gwen Stacy from Spider Man Finest PAWG alive right now :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He really gonna go out like gotti :laff:

Fuk you posting this average cac for? nikkax be showing thier colors boiii

Sheā€™s black we get a pass :troll:

mjf-aew.gif

@Ozymandeas is she really black?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ozymandeas is she really black?

Steinfeld's father is Jewish and her mother is Christian.[8][9][10][11] Her maternal grandfather, Ricardo Domasin, was half Filipino (from Panglao, Bohol)[6] and half African-American.[12][13][14] Steinfeld was raised in Agoura Hills and later in Thousand Oaks, California,[4][15] attending Ascension Lutheran School, Conejo Elementary and Colina Middle School. She was home-schooled from 2008 until her high school graduation in June 2015.

She's 1/8th
I'll make our kids 5/8ths :wow:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear to God, every white woman is threadworthy to y'all.

Although he was before my coli era , we need @ZILFIN back. He was gatekeeping all this mess and putting brehs in check.

For example if you open jbo and look at posts from 5 years ago, almost every single thread from @PAWG Life was immediately closed by Zilfin , with the reason "basic white woman" in the explanation. :mjlol:

@ZILFIN was like those Levies hold back pawg-hurricane-Katrina. :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I swear to God, every white woman is threadworthy to y'all.

Although he was before my coli era , we need @ZILFIN back. He was gatekeeping all this mess and putting brehs in check.

For example if you open jbo and look at posts from 5 years ago, almost every single thread from @PAWG Life was immediately closed by Zilfin , with the reason "basic white woman" in the explanation. :mjlol:

@ZILFIN was like those Levies hold back pawg-hurricane-Katrina. :wow:
No he posts pretty avg. White girls on the regular. Hailee is better looking than most he posted.