Had Austin Theory Just Cashed In Like He Was Supposed To, We Wouldn’t Be Here Right Now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They really should have had Miz, Paul, Waller and Theory in a annoying white boy influencer stable but all presented as equals. Getting that transfer of heat and being around good mic workers would have been a Godsend for Austin Theory. Right now he just looks like a lackey for Logan Paul and he plays the Sami Zayn role to Waller's Kevin Owens in their "just barely friends" tag team.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I wonder if Hunter really just don’t see it in that nikka lol

He’s talented but it feels like he’s taken a crazy backseat. Having dudes like Logan Paul and Grayson Walker being seasoned versions of him kinda did him in

:yeshrug:

Bro beat Cena and been irrelevant ever since

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Triple-H-Shovel.jpg

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So have Roman be the champion for 500 years just to have a transitional champion who isn’t over take it?:what: Are you Vince?

I’m just saying not everything has to be perfect and epic. None deeper than that. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So have Roman be the champion for 500 years just to have a transitional champion who isn’t over take it?:what: Are you Vince?
Ehhhh it’s better than having wrestlers just vacate titles after long reigns without putting anyone over or because of injury or pregnancy

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Obviously? :mjtf:
Yeah breh. Aren't you part of the wwe universe?. Don't you follow all the foreign cool iwc social media accounts? Don't you believe everything wrestling journalists say? Can't you see how the Briefcase did nothing for Theory, but has elevated Priest because...bubble group think mob mentality cool theme great wrestler great promo sells a lot of merchandise

Reasons

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah breh. Aren't you part of the wwe universe?. Don't you follow all the foreign cool iwc social media accounts? Don't you believe everything wrestling journalists say? Can't you see how the Briefcase did nothing for Theory, but has elevated Priest because...bubble group think mob mentality cool theme great wrestler great promo sells a lot of merchandise

Reasons
:ohhh: Now that you put it that way…

• Love
Reactions: jeh