Had Austin Theory Just Cashed In Like He Was Supposed To, We Wouldn’t Be Here Right Now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
wwe-hhh.gif

Silkk

Daps
I know @DANJ! man enough to come in here and admit he was wrong :obama:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
OK :yeshrug:

They tried to do a lot with this guy... I guess the feeling is that he just ain't there yet. Hell, just a year ago they had him go over one of their biggest stars ever at Mania. shyt don't always work out the way it's envisioned. It's whatever... I'm not on the internet having a meltdown over it, you know how many wrestlers appeared to be future main eventers and never got there?

Silkk

Daps
If priest doesn’t do something big they just need to bush money in the bank all together. Hasn’t felt the same in quite some time
He’s HHH’s mans and im sure built up a lot of goodwill because of the bad bunny match. Got no doubt he’s winning it when he does cash in.

Just think that had Vince got to finish his plans for Theory he’d be a mega star right now with one of the titles heading into Mania.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
He’s HHH’s mans and im sure built up a lot of goodwill because of the bad bunny match. Got no doubt he’s winning it when he does cash in.

Just think that had Vince got to finish his plans for Theory he’d be a mega star right now with one of the titles heading into Mania.
I feel like it would’ve killed him in the long run. He’s got the look and the ring skills but from a character standpoint he is so far below everyone else in the main event scene. When Cena said we don’t believe you he hit the nail on the head. Putting the title on him would’ve backfired imo. If he’s gonna continue being a heel he needs a manager but I feel like he’d be better as a face

Silkk

Daps
I feel like it would’ve killed him in the long run. He’s got the look and the ring skills but from a character standpoint he is so far below everyone else in the main event scene. When Cena said we don’t believe you he hit the nail on the head. Putting the title on him would’ve backfired imo. If he’s gonna continue being a heel he needs a manager but I feel like he’d be better as a face
People said the same about Edge and he and Vince proved everyone wrong.

I think he would’ve been the clear #2 heel rn if Vince was still around (Gunther would’ve got fukked over)

Every time we saw him in the ring with a top star he looked like he belonged whether it was Cena, Rock, Austin, etc.

TL15

Veteran
Daps

Not every title run has to be epic
Not every story needs to be “who the people want or are ready for”

He could’ve gotten the title and been a chickenshyt heel or had a chip on his shoulder, or he could’ve been the champ for only 3 months.

We don’t need everything to be “perfect” all the time :manny:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Not every title run has to be epic
Not every story needs to be “who the people want or are ready for”

He could’ve gotten the title and been a chickenshyt heel or had a chip on his shoulder, or he could’ve been the champ for only 3 months.

We don’t need everything to be “perfect” all the time :manny:
So have Roman be the champion for 500 years just to have a transitional champion who isn’t over take it?:what: Are you Vince?