Had a plate of jerk chicken - hope I don't wind up in hospital

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
thats what i hate about being here in minnesota. i havent found a spot yet that makes real jerk chicken by actual jamaicans. i went to this spot sunday and an indian was fixing it. I knew it was gonna be terrible. im sorry but there's a difference between carribean jerk and jamaican jerk. i need an actual jamaican fixing my food

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jamaican-jerk-chicken2.jpg

feast my nikkas

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once i had some mcds and i was out on the couch, couldnt breathe, couldnt move. my whole right side was paralyzed and my chest was heavy... never again. fried foods aint good breh.. stay away!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I want to slap the shyt out of anyplace selling jerk chicken and ask me if i want 'jerk sauce' on it. It should be warm, chopped up and 2 slice of harddough bread breh

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
^ You had indigestion. Same thing happened to me when I went to see Superbad. I crushed $10 dollars worth of McDonald's solo and later on felt like I was bout to have a heart attack. I learned to never trust my gut when I'm fried. :snoop:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ You had indigestion. Same thing happened to me when I went to see Superbad. I crushed $10 dollars worth of McDonald's solo and later on felt like I was bout to have a heart attack. I learned to never trust my gut when I'm fried. :snoop:
i nearly wanted to die that night from all the pain nothing i could do to get it away i couldnt even talk. crazy what we will do to our bodies

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i nearly wanted to die that night from all the pain nothing i could do to get it away i couldnt even talk. crazy what we will do to our bodies

Made me fall back from McDonalds. I only eat that shyt when ain't nothin else open and I'm tired of the same cooked food. I'll never fukk with a burger from there, I go from Burger King upwards in terms of burgers.