|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm sort of the same way. I got an external HD set up just for movies, tv shows, and music. Mostly shyt I grew up watching as a kid though, stuff that's hard to find on other streaming services. Got every episode of Night Court, King of the Hill, and Martin last year :ohlawd:
I did that with Boy Meets World and many other shows before I got Netflix. Since then I've gotten Hulu and Amazon Prime as well. So much stuff on those three that i'll likely never get anywhere close to catching up. Have had Netflix since July 2014 and have only made a dent in the TV shows I want to watch. Not much reason for me to download shows now.

Actually ended up getting Netflix for Orange is the New Black and The Wonder Years. Why The Wonder Years? Because the company that did the DVD release was charging $100+ for it. That shyt was nonsense.

Pretty interesting to go back and look at my viewing history, seeing which shows I prioritized the highest in my first year. Watched a lot of shows that I watched live or in syndicated repeats as a kid or during college liked Wonder Years, Wings, That 70s Show, Scrubs, My Name is Earl, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends.

Now everything I watch on there is Netflix Originals and stuff I haven't seen before. Though I find myself going back and watching episodes of Parks and Recs, The Office, Rules of Engagement, and Raising Hope from time to time when I want to watch something funny or don't have time to watch the next episode in whatever drama I'm watching.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I have a dope home theater. I'll wait for surround sound.
Me too
I watched the 1st episode
Think ima just wait til it comes on Netflix:wow:
Got the fukkin time marks and shyt on the video smh
Im good

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
LOL do chicks illegally down load as much as dudes do? Because my wife ain't downloading this shyt and I don't know what dude is that pressed to watch this shyt. Apparently there are people who get netflix strictly for this shyt.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Not going out my way to d/l a Netflix show unless it's stranger things...