Hacker gets Bloodborne running at 60fps on PS4/Pro.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How do you level up? Do I have to buy something at the store?

There’s no way you could have made it that far without leveling up. You probably just didn’t realize you were leveling up With the doll lady.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
One of the worst games I ever played.
tenor.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I gave the game a whole day. Thinking it would get better soon but it didn’t. Just boring and crappy level design. No trolling here, just not my thing.
what exactly were you expecting? the witcher?

i feel like at the time when bloodborne came out, everyone knew what to expect from FS.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
what exactly were you expecting? the witcher?

i feel like at the time when bloodborne came out, everyone knew what to expect from FS.
I don’t come in with any expectations or comparisons. I judge each game on its
individual merit. The combat was dull, the level designs were not imaginative. I was bored. I tried to give it as many chances as possible but it wasn’t drawing me in.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
individual merit. The combat was dull, the level designs were not imaginative. I was bored. I tried to give it as many chances as possible but it wasn’t drawing me in.

I'm definitely not gonna step on your opinion; I just said on here that the games aren't for everyone. However, I will say these aren't the criticisms I ever see ppl have :russ: even when I didn't rock with FS

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm definitely not gonna step on your opinion; I just said on here that the games aren't for everyone. However, I will say these aren't the criticisms I ever see ppl have :russ: even when I didn't rock with FS
What were the criticisms for this game/studio?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
individual merit. The combat was dull(:gucci:), the level designs were not imaginative.(:mjtf::dwillhuh:) I was bored. I tried to give it as many chances as possible but it wasn’t drawing me in.
full

I mean, I know you didn't even make it out of Central Yharnam but this is absolute blaspheme

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What were the criticisms for this game/studio?

Usually it's the stories being too cryptic, actual performance issues, no difficulty options (:comeon:), combat being too slow or too fast depending on the game, FS not spelling out enough game mechanics well enough. I actually had those issues to varying degrees, but something clicked in Sekiro that was so drastic I went back to BB and DS3 and see them differently.

Only thing I have a hard time dealing with now is BB performance :francis: I played the other 2 on PC.

Still need to finish DS3 DLC and the other 2 DS's eventually.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
full

I mean, I know you didn't even make it out of Central Yharnam but this is absolute blaspheme
:yeshrug:Un

Usually it's the stories being too cryptic, actual performance issues, no difficulty options (:comeon:), combat being too slow or too fast depending on the game, FS not spelling out enough game mechanics well enough. I actually had those issues to varying degrees, but something clicked in Sekiro that was so drastic I went back to BB and DS3 and see them differently.

Only thing I have a hard time dealing with now is BB performance :francis: I played the other 2 on PC.

Still need to finish DS3 DLC and the other 2 DS's eventually.
I’ll usually stick with a game if the combat is enjoyable but this one wasn’t it. Difficulty level wasn’t a problem... I start all games on hard :dame:. I just couldn’t get into it.