Habits from growin up poor..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was expecting to see stuff like, "Takes off the lights in somebody's room when the'res nobody inside."

Scust at this thread

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't say growing up poor, but my parents always emphasized that we shouldn't waste food. There are so many people out there who have nothing, so throwing away food is a no no.

Seeing CAC kids take a bite out of a piece of chicken or watermelon..:jawalrus: or say a hot dog or burger and just throwing it in the garbage is like :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mindblown::why::why:

But OP is on that fat nikka ish...sounding all nasal, breathing heavy, while vacuuming the food down.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
nikka I was poor, but not that damn poor :unsure:

I mean I never pass up on free food if they have a spread or work or food being catered...

But eating off other people's plates and drinks :no:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
i dont REALLY think its from growin up poor :youngsabo: cuz i didnt really.

im just a greedy b@stard
mysmilie_828.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Crazy thing about it to me, is lookin at me you would NEVER think i do some weird shyt like this.. :deadrose: im a smart, sociable, good lookin dude, dress nice,got nice things, fairly successful, got my whole life together.. but i act like im strugglin :bryan:

i feel you, i know what its like to be hungry. shyts horrible.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
It is not humanly possible for one not to feel some type of way when another takes food of their plate, a key factor in our evolution is the scarcity of food, and am pretty sure australopithecines did not actively encourage this habit...so when your wife eventually leaves you, remember, this 'habit' will be the catalyst. :smh:
and the drinking from another's cup, even animals dont condone such behaviours.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
It is not humanly possible for one not to feel some type of way when another takes food of their plate, a key factor in our evolution is the scarcity of food, and am pretty sure australopithecines did not actively encourage this habit...so when your wife eventually leaves you, remember, this 'habit' will be the catalyst. :smh:
and the drinking from another's cup, even animals dont condone such behaviours.

29-Camron-NP.gif

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whenever i be eating out, i'm the only one at the table that eats a stake with lets say fries + bread...bread + potatoes does not mix, i try to control it, but sometimes fukk it, i been doing it since i was little

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
whenever i be eating out, i'm the only one at the table that eats a stake with lets say fries + bread...bread + potatoes does not mix, i try to control it, but sometimes fukk it, i been doing it since i was little

oh yea, that bread's gettin eaten, and all my foods gettin eaten. shiet i paid for it :eat:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Crazy thing about it to me, is lookin at me you would NEVER think i do some weird shyt like this.. :deadrose: im a smart, sociable, good lookin dude, dress nice,got nice things, fairly successful, got my whole life together.. but i act like im strugglin :bryan:

Similar to ur original post, i grew up poor as sht, so i was always starving, and as a result i eat food like a damn anteater ---- fast as hell. I just inhale it. No manners, zero fcks. Ive lost broads over this when we've gone out to eat. And hell yeah all my females know that when we eat out, nothing gets leftover and taken back. Bytch, ya betta get a doggy bag! Ive gotten a lil better about it over the years tho.