SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Man :banderas: Used to come home everyday after school and log right in, around 04-05 for me. Used to bring bytches back to my hotel room and have cyber sex :russ::russ::russ::russ:. Yall remember you could buy furniture and shyt ? And you couldn't curse so "bobba" would come up haha

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I remember all the cool kids playing this game back in '05, but my nerd ass was wayyyy too deep into RuneScape. I'm talking about I quit the football team at simeon my freshmen year so I could have more nerd time :snoop:

How do you attend highschool with Derrick Rose for 2 years and rather be a fukkin loser than play sports:wow:

NIU and the hoes that attended saved my life. If it weren't for them id probably still be in some dimly lit room fishing in a virtual lake every day

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
my little sister played this and another one caused club penguin or penguin club can't remember which

either way :laugh:
Amanda+todd+on+club+penguin_9b2f0b_4174784.jpg

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Classic lol
i remember being anxious whenever i see a group of nikkas wearing red posted up lmao

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Habbo Hotel & Meez :mjcry:Not sure about HH but I know Meez is gone. Dont even think they give folks a heads up, either. Used to be next to impossible to get into some rooms when it was in its' prime. Timbaland & Drake blasting in the background:russ: Got into a lot of shyt as a kid on there. Met a chick on there that became a good friend that I used to text and talk to. Hope she's doing well. You take your childhood for granted. :wow:

Last edited: