H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was self defense....some kids brought skateboards to school....he was doing what he thought was right. And
kyle-rittenhouse.gif

I'm sure he will get a white judge and a jury of white peers who will see that he gets the justice he deserves and that it doesn't ruin his potentially great and bright future.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
It was self defense....some kids brought skateboards to school....he was doing what he thought was right. And
kyle-rittenhouse.gif

I'm sure he will get a white judge and a jury of white peers who will see that he gets the justice he deserves and that it doesn't ruin his potentially great and bright future.

bra that shyt make me mad everytime i see it

cac paused in the fake cry to take time to look at the jury smfh

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Coli brehs say mass shooting terminology should be limited to whites

Yeah it’s not just Cacs frfr. It be Asians and sometimes Hispanics that be on that mass shooting shyt too. Black folks don’t really be on that shyt especially since we tend to have specific targets in mind and leave it at that (yes I know of the past and current genocides in Africa but we’re talking about America).

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yeah, the police will have a hard time narrowing down the suspects of a mass shooting. It’s not as if there aren’t 100s of witnesses. :stopitslime:
Evidence is evidence. :yeshrug:
Unlike witness testimony, video is far more reliable. I'm not gonna come at these kids sideways for recording. :hubie: