H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
How come there are no mass shooting headlines? If two people ahit in the hood it's a mass shooting but here were have an actual real mass shooting and they not using that language.

Folks get shot all the time three four people out here where I'm at and its never called a mass shooting

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
In my experience, if we have to play the guessing game because the media hasn't put out any pics..... Its a cac.

Since when does the media quickly release identifying information on children in these situations? Let's wait and see. It's probably a cac, but I'm not jumping to any conclusions based on anything.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Maybe he was protecting the school ground from looters and rioters. And he got scared and defended himself b/c someone hit him with a skateboard. :whistle:

Lock his ass up and throw away the key. He's never gonna be an asset to society anyway. :camby:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, Oxford is like .5% Black if that. I’d be shock if he’s black. I am familiar with Oxford but shyt, the way he said “come out side and look at my badge bro” :patrice: He sound like a Black dude who grew up with white people.

Edit - Alright I just saw the picture of the suspect.

Last edited: