H.E.R is sexy as a muthafukka man

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Maybe it's due to that other thread on here, but I just can't help but think "Huge Cans" whenever I see her :pachaha:

She like the ideal Black Woman version of that term.

Like, respect because she's talented af and we all know that. But we know she got trouble hiding them milkers :heh: :mjlol:

Mentally composed too. She like one of them "can be talented at pretty much anything" types. Some lucky person would produce some special talent in dang near any direction they want to go though, music, basketball, etc. :wow:

I'm givin AND playin D :shaq:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Maybe it's due to that other thread on here, but I just can't help but think "Huge Cans" whenever I see her :pachaha:

She like the ideal Black Woman version of that term.

Like, respect because she's talented af and we all know that. But we know she got trouble hiding them milkers :heh: :mjlol:

Mentally composed too. She like one of them "can be talented at pretty much anything" types. Some lucky person would produce some special talent in dang near any direction they want to go though, music, basketball, etc. :wow:

I was sleeping :noah:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I think she's a solid 8 baseline. I broke my scale down on here before.
Insanely pretty face and average body or incredible body with a pretty face is an 8. H.E.R and Janelle Monae, etc. are right here.
You can't be a 9 to me with Rubi's body and Janelle Monae doesn't have the best angles to push them past 8.
Normani is a natural 9, H.E.R pushes low 9 when she gets the right angles and pushes that further because of talent and aura.

You lost me here.

I'm taking HER, Janelle, and Rubi over her. I don't think Normani's face is anything special. Just regular walking around with no makeup she's not on their level:

normani-kordei-out-and-about-in-los-angeles-03-05-2017_9.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You lost me here.

I'm taking HER, Janelle, and Rubi over her. I don't think Normani's face is anything special. Just regular walking around with no makeup she's not on their level:

normani-kordei-out-and-about-in-los-angeles-03-05-2017_9.jpg
See, I don't think she's all that bad here w/o make-up. I think she's on par with other people who I consider 9's without make-up.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She's not a 9 :manny:

You gotta really standout at that level. Just walking around she doesn't have that to me.

Coco Jones >>>>>
See to me when Normani comes together with regard to face/body combo she's on the 9 scale to me.

Now I don't really have a 10 (to me 10's for anything are the undisputed, no brainer, automatic response answers about who's the single standout), but if anybody came close to that it'd be Prime Nicole Scherzinger during that era and Taylor Rooks about 5 years ago. That's when someone asks who's the finest and it's an automatic response, no thinking. To me, those two were at that level in their times. Normani, Keri, H.E.R, Sydney Sweeney, etc. all kind of live in the tier below that to me.

Last edited: