Gyms Close, Weights Sold Out, What Does Everyone Think of all That IG Fitness Equipment?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This This This

The past few month ive been on this and I’m getting strength that I didn’t have before

when I eventually back to the gym it’s going to be crazy:shaq:

:whoa:

I know you MacGuyer workout cats think you're getting stronger at home, and you might be on some things, but be careful when you go to a real gym if you think shyt finna be sweet. That KB/DB/rubber band strenf don't translate the same to a barbell.

It's gonna be a lotta nikkas getting sonned in these gyms by Old Iron, and the gym fails finna be 100. :banderas:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Went to dikk's Sporting Goods, everything was stocked up. Power racks, dumbbells, power blocks, etc. Drought days are over for now....

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
:whoa:

I know you MacGuyer workout cats think you're getting stronger at home, and you might be on some things, but be careful when you go to a real gym if you think shyt finna be sweet. That KB/DB/rubber band strenf don't translate the same to a barbell.

It's gonna be a lotta nikkas getting sonned in these gyms by Old Iron, and the gym fails finna be 100. :banderas:
Yeah you’re not kidding. Haven’t been in the gym lifting iron since January.

I’ve been doing kettlebell, band workouts, and calisthenics.

I got a sample of the Iron again and it hit completely different. Sad part was I was lifting about 50-200lbs lighter.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah you’re not kidding. Haven’t been in the gym lifting iron since January.

I’ve been doing kettlebell, band workouts, and calisthenics.

I got a sample of the Iron again and it hit completely different. Sad part was I was lifting about 50-200lbs lighter.

Hang in there, B. :salute:

Meanwhile the gyms I'm at are being flooded with manatees and fukkboys. :upsetfavre:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
learned my lesson from the first lockdown

got a pair of 25 and 35 dumbells and rest will be bodyweight exercises

our gyms shutting down until end of January

ill eat very clean, gradually reduce the cals, and just do high reps for 4 weeks...maintenance is the key

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Went to dikk's Sporting Goods, everything was stocked up. Power racks, dumbbells, power blocks, etc. Drought days are over for now....

I've been eyeing their barbell set but it quickly sells out online. I may just have to checkout the store to see if they're in stock.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I've been eyeing their barbell set but it quickly sells out online. I may just have to checkout the store to see if they're in stock.
Online is a wasteland, in-store was overflowing with stock. I looked online the same day I took a pic of the powerblocks for my friend to show them and nothing was listed.

My friend kept asking for dumbbells, I sent the examples and I know they still ain't cop them. :stopitslime:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Online is a wasteland, in-store was overflowing with stock. I looked online the same day I took a pic of the powerblocks for my friend to show them and nothing was listed.

My friend kept asking for dumbbells, I sent the examples and I know they still ain't cop them. :stopitslime:

Ironically, I was able to cop the dumbbell set from dikk's online. Thanks for the heads up about the in-store stock!

ETA: I got an early a.m. email today that the barbell set was in stock and available near me. I was finally able to cop a set. My home gym is complete.

Last edited:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They have been open a few months in my area

I’ve been going but I’ve always ran into dumbasses that either weren’t wearing a mask

OR

Had the shyt hanging off their chin, leaving their mouth and nose exposed.

Gym doesn’t do shyt about it and they only have one front desk employee who doesn’t give a shyt. I literally have to walk up on people and tell them to wear that shyt. It’s gym policy as well to wear it “PROPERLY” even while working out.

Usually like 30-50 people there at a time and it’s a small gym.

It’s honestly not worth it, but too efficient to give up.
Literally no one at my gym wears a mask. I been going steady since July

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Literally no one at my gym wears a mask. I been going steady since July

I bought that Under Armour sports mask for $30 and wore it for about 1 set of my squats and took that shyt off...:scust:

I try to keep my distance from people only person I would get close to is my trainer and even that ninja not wearing a mask. Something about the gym ninjas just be taking those chances for gains. :wow: