GYM BREHS... should i pull the trigger on this?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
WB-MS16

1000$ USD..

seeing i got young kids i cant go to the gym anymore.. wife is preg.. i do have a POWER CAGE at home.. but my wrists are screaming in pain due to an accident a few years back.. i karate chopped the cement after i got undercut jumping for a rebound..

what yall think?

12.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I would go to a gym and try something similar first.... see if that actually helps your wrist

Otherwise you might want to look into rehab. Any load on the wrist is probably going to hurt

I have nothing but a cage with hi-lo pulleys and a dip attachment. All I need to do everything

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I would go to a gym and try something similar first.... see if that actually helps your wrist

Otherwise you might want to look into rehab. Any load on the wrist is probably going to hurt

I have nothing but a cage with hi-lo pulleys and a dip attachment. All I need to do everything
i used to use similar machins.. thats why i zoom on it.. actually i wanted just the lever.. but this one is cheaper with way more..as it is used (barely)

i diid go to rehab.. since nothing was broken..not much they can do.. i just lost some range to my wrist motion (fukked up my shot too).. even push up hurts unless i uses devices.. then its a breeze.. like these

435039.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh the website says it's 2 grand, not 1.

Anyway, you can build a home gym for a lot less than 2 grand.
But hey, if you got money to burn, more power to you. It does look like a sweet set up.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bruh the website says it's 2 grand, not 1.

Anyway, you can build a home gym for a lot less than 2 grand.
But hey, if you got money to burn, more power to you. It does look like a sweet set up.
Getting a slightly used one..found another.. this time 700$ and 400 pound of extra plates.. I got like 360....these people buying gears they won't use :shaq:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting a slightly used one..found another.. this time 700$ and 400 pound of extra plates.. I got like 360....these people buying gears they won't use :shaq:
:ehh:

Actually that's a great deal then.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
WB-MS16

1000$ USD..

seeing i got young kids i cant go to the gym anymore.. wife is preg.. i do have a POWER CAGE at home.. but my wrists are screaming in pain due to an accident a few years back.. i karate chopped the cement after i got undercut jumping for a rebound..

what yall think?

12.jpg
I got the machine / boflex version of this in my building. It's pretty legit for those with limited time, trying to do circuit training.....

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
i would just get a power rack

you can bench, squat, overhead press and then cop some dumbbells for accessory movements on your bench and you're straight

what you'll need to do after this is invest in some plates and just a simple bench

get like a dumbbell thats heavy enough for you to curl for a bicep exercise and one that's 10 lbs heavier to start out

$1075

RML-490-temp-s

Link to website and rack

Last edited:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i would just get a power rack

you can bench, squat, overhead press and then cop some dumbbells for accessory movements on your bench and you're straight

what you'll need to do after this is invest in some plates and just a simple bench

get like a dumbbell thats heavy enough for you to curl for a bicep exercise and one that's 10 lbs heavier to start out

$1075

RML-490-temp-s

Link to website and rack
i have a cage already :

though i might get a more solid one.. kijiji been good to me.. seen some very sturdy one for cheap.. although.. i created a wooden plank base and i bolted mine to the base.. made it feel like 2x more sturdy even without weight on the bar while on the j hooks.

due to several injuries.. and being FLATFOOTED, they are many exercises that are painful to me.. SQUAT is one of them.. that is.. until i got this baby last monday

i have been able to squat way heavier.. i believe i will be able to squat on the cage heavier without back pain once i build enough muscles.. got it for 200$

and i have this being delivered to me tuesday with 200 extra pounds..
and i will do the same excersie as him but dont need the cable.. i have a much cheaper alternative

this will run me about 350$

i went that way because someone online pointed out that the other was huge and would eat space while grabing the lever + rac would allow me to put the lever in front of my cage so i can use the bench with my cage when i want to.. or move it the way when i want to just use the cage.. or heck when i do pull ups.. i can superset it with the lever pull downs...

550$ and i got way more exercises.. i am happy as fukk

Last edited: