Gym Breh Takes on Lion

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

As you know we have a lot of unhinged/mentally ill people on here. That poster is the tranny/gay man known as Nicole. Probably has several aliases. They get a kick out of trying to push posters buttons and creating chaos on the board. For some reason the tranny decided it was a good idea to start stalking me one day. So instead of just pressing ignore, I engage the tranny everytime they quote me and simply post some of the gay shyt they posted. Nothing more nothing less

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As you know we have a lot of unhinged/mentally ill people on here. That poster is the tranny/gay man known as Nicole. Probably has several aliases. They get a kick out of trying to push posters buttons and creating chaos on the board. For some reason the tranny decided it was a good idea to start stalking me one day. So instead of just pressing ignore, I engage the tranny everytime they quote me and simply post some of the gay shyt they posted. Nothing more nothing less
My goodness.
Folks on the coli need to get a life. For real.

:mjlol:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude has no grace. Giggling like that is not a good look. And by the way that’s a lioness. And she wasn’t really trying. If you ever have to fight a lioness, you must jump on her back. Interlock your legs so you are securely fixed on her. Then choke her. The end.

Yeah breh is a novice. I was doing what he's doing in the 7th grade, successfully! As an experienced animal tamer (check my post history) I can tell you that lioness are like tigers. They don't respect a giggling ngga. You're correct in that regard. u gotta growl at them bytches! to defeat them you must straddle their back and attack. Either tickling her belly or pounding that bytch in the nose. That choke out shyt you talking about is going to get a muthafcka killed.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh is a novice. I was doing what he's doing in the 7th grade, successfully! As an experienced animal tamer (check my post history) I can tell you that lioness are like tigers. They don't respect a giggling ngga. You're correct in that regard. u gotta growl at them bytches! to defeat them you must straddle their back and attack. Either tickling her belly or pounding that bytch in the nose. That choke out shyt you talking about is going to get a muthafcka killed.
It’s helps too if you shave off the mane of a few lions and stick them to your neck and hair. She’ll think you a high value lion and won’t even attempt to fight back.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It’s helps too if you shave off the mane of a few lions and stick them to your neck and hair. She’ll think you a high value lion and won’t even attempt to fight back.

Yeah that's old school fam. Especially if you're wearing some egyptian musk body oil or Calvin Klein Obsession cologne. Did u know that dude who permed his lions mane and wore them as finger waves? That was me!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has no grace. Giggling like that is not a good look. And by the way that’s a lioness. And she wasn’t really trying. If you ever have to fight a lioness, you must jump on her back. Interlock your legs so you are securely fixed on her. Then choke her. The end.

you related to @Mowgli

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If thsi thread goes plat due to an arguement unrelated to my post I will be disappointed

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I came here for lion fukkery, not homosexual dm's

voQQeQt.png