Guys touching guys on the small of their back

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
When their trying to move past them in a crowded area. Why do guys do this? Like when guys do it to me I assume its because they're making an excuse to touch me in some way (I'm a woman). But when guys do it to other guys it always makes me wonder. It happens to one of my friends a lot. Because sometimes it's just not that crowded, and it seems like they're trying to feel him up.

What's up with that?

:what: Where do other men touch other men's lower back to do anything? What region are you from?

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Im a little off balance so I constantly do this to men and women. When i do it to women I put my hand on where there bra connects :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my suspicions were correct. This behavior is a little bit gay. I wonder if it is some sort of down low communication method?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
White men down south do not follow the splash zone at all. I went to a football game when maryland played ecu at jfk. All the ecu fans were in the bathroom lined up shoulder to shoulder at the urinals. I walked in :ughh:, then walked right out that mufukka

Sometimes when you gotta piss you gotta piss :yeshrug: especially at crowded ass games so I don't blame them white boys.. Me personally? I got a good bladder so I just wait or keep it movin. shyt does have me like :childplease: tho

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I do two hard taps on the shoulder when I need to pass buddy and females somewhere on their back it doesn't matter. :manny:

That's some trynna dominate gay shyt though with that lower back treatment :umad: