Guys touching guys on the small of their back

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When their trying to move past them in a crowded area. Why do guys do this? Like when guys do it to me I assume its because they're making an excuse to touch me in some way (I'm a woman). But when guys do it to other guys it always makes me wonder. It happens to one of my friends a lot. Because sometimes it's just not that crowded, and it seems like they're trying to feel him up.

What's up with that?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Weird, it's never happened to me in the lower back nor have I done it to people. It's always right in the middle for me or a bit higher

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:takedat:

:huhldup:

Read the title as "Guys touching girls on the small of their back" I take back the puff smiley :whoa:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That's up there w leaving a stall empty in between another man if u gotta take a leak...n if u gotta go Btwn two dudes...use the stall

White men down south do not follow the splash zone at all. I went to a football game when maryland played ecu at jfk. All the ecu fans were in the bathroom lined up shoulder to shoulder at the urinals. I walked in :ughh:, then walked right out that mufukka

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
White men down south do not follow the splash zone at all. I went to a football game when maryland played ecu at jfk. All the ecu fans were in the bathroom lined up shoulder to shoulder at the urinals. I walked in :ughh:, then walked right out that mufukka

Well I'm as CAC as the day is long n avoid pissing shoulder to shoulder w other white ppl at all costs...the worst is if sum1 tries to strike up a convo mid piss :scusthov:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
What if a guy is trying to get by you and hits you with the

Naslost2.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No man touches the small of my back unless its my Dr. asking me to take a deep breath with that instrument in his ears, friend. :hmm:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
When their trying to move past them in a crowded area. Why do guys do this? Like when guys do it to me I assume its because they're making an excuse to touch me in some way (I'm a woman). But when guys do it to other guys it always makes me wonder. It happens to one of my friends a lot. Because sometimes it's just not that crowded, and it seems like they're trying to feel him up.

What's up with that?

Odd.... seems you don't meet the min requirement of people. Perhaps you should get more

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

They do that at UCLA stadium as well. They dont even have barriers between stalls. Just looks like one giant bathtub that everyone is urinating in shoulder to shoulder. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: