(Guys Only) thoughts on a female who wants to be abstinence in these times

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If the girl was not that sexually active to begin with (5 bodies or less) I can respect it.

If you a reformed hoe then :stopitslime:
In this situation right now...i'm gonna give it to her straight though. I aint tryna commit so fukk it

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If they don't wanna give it up, more power to 'em.

It's they thang, they can do what they wanna do.
I can't tell 'em who to sock it to.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
See I been tryna tell my girl don't even get caught up in the situation. she aint had sex with many people but she been likin some dude for 3 years and now that they talkin-first thing he wanted was for her to come chill at his place, and shes like, does he just wanna get it???:shaq:

of course he does, but at the same time liking some one for 3 years and saying nothing is weak status to me male or female. But as I said in the first post if she don't wanna get caught up then she needs to be like yo public meetings only, sounds like she don't know herself.

If she really needs to ask if a nikka wants to "get it" after inviting her over then she is really young or really naive. Only females allowed in my crib are family, my 2 or 3 ACE females that are homegirls and homegirls ONLY (as in NO sex) and females im trying to get intimate wit :takedat: If she doesn't want to be a homegirl and she doesn't want to have sex then there's no point in her even setting herself up to fail or setting him up to get all irate at the lack of sex/mouth/hand ect. :manny:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not a fan of abstinence. But as long as shes cool people, w/e. I don't give women much time of day unless they are actually a friend or I'm trying to slam.