(Guys Only) thoughts on a female who wants to be abstinence in these times

sglove

Rookie
Daps
I've met girls that like to have a good time, party and flirt, living that college life.:umad: There not virgins anymore but want to take that pledge so that when it comes time for hubby, they have a lil sumn special to offer.:obama:

Thoughts and opinions:patrice:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
No point in it really. Live your life, I say. If they're doing it to not be looked at as damaged goods then I could see the pressure there but it's kinda dumb.

Especially if you already have a body count and you're with a guy who's insecure about those things. Any number higher than none is likely to set off alarms to him.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't need a relationship for anything other than sex at this point in my life. I'll chill with her if she's cool and I like her, but SOME girl will be getting the dikk even if its not her :manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If a girl isn't a virgin when she says this then its no point and its hypocritical. Everyone is damaged goods in that sense, but if a female feels that sex would give her unwanted life complications then just say "i'm not having sex". Abstinance insinuates that you are swearing it of for reasons other than drama and its a LIFE choice and not just a temporary thing.

Biggest thing a female needs to know is to not put a man in a compromising situation, if a girl REALLY wants to be chaste then she need not even put herself in sexual situations or even entertain the notion of dating cuz as @MAKAVELI25 said SOME girl will be getting the dikk, so don't fry yourself.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
If the girl was not that sexually active to begin with (5 bodies or less) I can respect it.

If you a reformed hoe then :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've met girls that like to have a good time, party and flirt, living that college life.:umad: There not virgins anymore but want to take that pledge so that when it comes time for hubby, they have a lil sumn special to offer.:obama:

those type of broads are just trying to be a reformed ho. they have been smutted out so many times, ran thru, fucced by random nyggaz, possibly had a train ran on them and all of a sudden they have this 'born again virgin" mentality :childplease:, hoping that some simp will come thru and scoop them up :cape:
These type of females are undercover ho's dressed up in a good girl uniform. i can spot this shyt from a mile away

sglove

Rookie
Daps
If a girl isn't a virgin when she says this then its no point and its hypocritical. Everyone is damaged goods in that sense, but if a female feels that sex would give her unwanted life complications then just say "i'm not having sex". Abstinance insinuates that you are swearing it of for reasons other than drama and its a LIFE choice and not just a temporary thing.

Biggest thing a female needs to know is to not put a man in a compromising situation, if a girl REALLY wants to be chaste then she need not even put herself in sexual situations or even entertain the notion of dating cuz as @MAKAVELI25 said SOME girl will be getting the dikk, so don't fry yourself.

See I been tryna tell my girl don't even get caught up in the situation. she aint had sex with many people but she been likin some dude for 3 years and now that they talkin-first thing he wanted was for her to come chill at his place, and shes like, does he just wanna get it???:shaq:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I'd think she was trying to play me/doesn't want me, she knows she's not more entertaining than her vagina or she's trying to prove to herself that she's better than her vagina.(most likely because of a promiscuous past)

All of these scenarios would lead her to the bushes.

*edit* Goddamnit **** :beli:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I think its a great idea. Abstinence gives you more time to understand what it is you're actually looking for in a man. Being willy nilly with your body leads you into demonic situations that can make your heart cold toward men after a series of bad decisions. Sadly, many women become abstinent because they have a sexually transmitted disease. Others pretend to be abstinent while they sleep with other men. Others claim absintence but deep down they know they just arent that into the man. Lets all be abstinent until we find our significant others, friends. :sitdown: