Guys my home girl is missing and we cant find her!!!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Longstory short, she got involved with this dude in a chatroom we both frequent.
The dude posted pics of her on oovoo stripping!!

Everyone saw the pics including her. She was feelin reall bad n told me her life was over and alll dat

i aint kno if she was serious at first cuz she was jus typin it to me so i couldnt hear her voice?

all i kno is da last thing she told me was "if anything happens tellmy family what really happened the whole truth"

i tried to call her but it was really her moms phone number so me n her mom been textin bacc n forth for like 1 hour.
her mom said her trucc(my friends trucc) was gone and that she slammed her phone on da ground n broke it

now no one kno where she at n we cant contact her!!
all she said was the police have her laptop now so dey gone find out who did it
but still, brehs
idk what to do?
i never felt so powerless, im assumin her mother also gave the police the her car number n stuff but still, idk where da fucc she went and i dont kno any other friends she knows

ughh

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
thats-a-penis-gif1.gif

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo breh I hate to say it but theres a good chance shes offed herself. I had a situation with a my homie where he went missing and I knew in my heart before anyone else would accept that he was dead and sure enough he killled himself.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Longstory short, she got involved with this dude in a chatroom we both frequent.
The dude posted pics of her on oovoo stripping!!

Everyone saw the pics including her. She was feelin reall bad n told me her life was over and alll dat

i aint kno if she was serious at first cuz she was jus typin it to me so i couldnt hear her voice?

all i kno is da last thing she told me was "if anything happens tellmy family what really happened the whole truth"

i tried to call her but it was really her moms phone number so me n her mom been textin bacc n forth for like 1 hour.
her mom said her trucc(my friends trucc) was gone and that she slammed her phone on da ground n broke it

now no one kno where she at n we cant contact her!!
all she said was the police have her laptop now so dey gone find out who did it
but still, brehs
idk what to do?
i never felt so powerless, im assumin her mother also gave the police the her car number n stuff but still, idk where da fucc she went and i dont kno any other friends she knows

ughh
um call the cops ? that shoulda been the first thing yall did

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
um call the cops ? that shoulda been the first thing yall did

I coudlnt do anything i stay in texas she all the way in florida

her moms did say they called the cops tho

but she said the cops are comin to take the laptop

she aint say anything about looking for her:why:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
hope she is okay..

but i really hate it when girls get naked,strip,suck dikk,have sex on camera and somehow expect that shyt to be a secret..
u cant be that stupid

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yo breh I hate to say it but theres a good chance shes offed herself. I had a situation with a my homie where he went missing and I knew in my heart before anyone else would accept that he was dead and sure enough he killled himself.
I'll pray that doesnt happpen

i member when i met her she told me she had a sister wit special needs and how she took care of her and all that

i believe dis is her last year in HS too

and yall nikkas callin her dumb?
she was young and the dude who screenshoted her was prolly like 25 or some shyt

i aint even mad at dem nikkas no more tho i jus hope she ite i cant even talk to her :(

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'll pray that doesnt happpen

i member when i met her she told me she had a sister wit special needs and how she took care of her and all that

i believe dis is her last year in HS too

and yall nikkas callin her dumb?
she was young and the dude who screenshoted her was prolly like 25 or some shyt

i aint even mad at dem nikkas no more tho i jus hope she ite i cant even talk to her :(

Seriously I hope not but it everything's pointing to that. I'm not religious but I'll preying for her and her fam