Guy scams way onto 8 different reality shows.

KennyTarr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hi please email and actually correspond with me. I found this thru googling my name. I am very busy hoaxing new shows and more of the "free media" and could use new collaborators or at least other people that can operate how I do...or spread the word. I aim to write and make TV shows and movies and documentaries and am literally taking publicity from the creative storytelling and acting I have done. How I do it: I literally call these shows and purport my stories to be real...I have great sales experience and am very good at getting people to believe the fiction I create. I happened upon this forum and am finding others like it that have followed what I have done, etc. and I figure it would be a good source of finding people to spread the word and also enact my plans. My goals are simple, to take over the media as as corrupt as my visions may be, they are more entertaining and better than what else is out there...my hoax TV shows are far more creative than the movies out in theaters right now...in terms of acting and storytelling and I'm being humble. I seek to work with people with great internet skills, networking, graphic design and other storytellers and performers or spectators as I am sure everyone has something to say about what I have done and the body of work I have amassed in telling stories.

KennyTarr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL this is Kenny Tarr, the real one. Thanks though...all this is funny to me as you can imagine. I do google myself from time to time and this is the most entertaining of all the websites to check in on, as far as the reaction. I will give a shout out sometime soon....I am scheduled to hoax at least 4 more shows by December. I appreciate the narcissism comments too by the way, they are all completely true. I am very narcissistic and that is what it takes to do this, beyond the other things. The record for hoaxing TV shows is 4 and I did that in 3 weeks in October. I will be taping my 20th hoax TV show by next year. These are facts. I don't work for a living in the typical sense...but it is very hard work nonetheless. I have parlayed my success in hoaxing TV shows and pirating the free media into various mainstream acting roles and radio opportunities and those will continue to open up though my goals are studio ownership at the end of this all. The footage I have and documentary and feature film material of my life is the true story of this all...and even I am surprised to hear my story at times.

If anyone seeks to get famous, get money and get creative respect by using your God-given skills I'm Kenny Tarr and you can email me at kennytarr.com or kenny.tarr@yahoo.com

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
the people in this thread are dumber than the reality shows that got scammed. The Kenn Tarr account is a spoof account.

I think its really him breh. He is posting the exact same video from the same TV on the link in the OP. Could be a coincidence but I would think somebody like him would have no problem going around creating accounts and linking to his videos.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
qb4Bish.gif

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wow this thread is epic.
I was watching that clip from bill Cunningham lol this dude is a nut talking about Hungarian gypsies I can do whatever I want as long as I tell the female :dead:

Daps
Also, I really want more people following my work and to influence others how to do this or live to their potential by exploiting the media. each one of my TV hoaxes is linked here:

Bill Cunningham Show aired in May

Judge Alex aired in February

Ricki Lake aired in 1999

Trisha Goddard Show aired in January

Judge Joe Brown aired in January

Forgive Or Forget, aired in 1998, my first one

Judge Mathis aired in January

Oprah Unfaithful aired in April

Thanks! My body of work is pretty massive. Let me know what you all think!!

:ohhh: