Guy scams way onto 8 different reality shows.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Ken Tarr's Reality TV Racket - Page 1 - News - Los Angeles - LA Weekly

What the host didn't know is that K.T. was actually 31-year-old Ken Tarr, a budding mastermind of the reality TV hoax. Over the past five months, working out of his modest Los Angeles apartment, Tarr had talked his way onto eight different shows taped in five different cities — each time cloaked in a different persona. He'd become a dissonant saboteur in the machinery of sleaze that sprawls across our televisions.

:skip: I actually know someone who was on one of Oprah's new shows (Unfaithful), but their story was 100% real. It just re-showed again the other day. Not sure how the background people didn't catch it because there's a gap between when they shoot and when they show they air the episode.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Tarr's next bite came from The Judge Joe Brown show. He made up a story that he was a gypsy clown named Zozo who showed up two hours late and drunk to a kid's birthday party — then trashed the bathroom, causing $15,000 in damage.

Tarr pulled fake pictures of a wrecked bathroom off the Internet and produced a bogus bill for "pigeon wrangling, snake charming and an operetta" to back up his claims. J.B., an extra he met on the set of TNT cop drama Rizzoli and Isles, played the aggrieved parent. They agreed to split their take no matter who won.

J.B. claimed that Tarr's clown outfit consisted of a fedora and a Greek tragedy mask much too scary for a kid's party. Nor was the clown in any state to entertain. "He's covered in water, he had vomit on his shirt, the toilet was overflowing, there was a vodka bottle in the toilet," J.B. told the judge. "He says 'I'm sorry, I'm stoned.' "

Tarr attempted to excuse his tardiness. "I am color-blind and it was an ethnically diverse area," he told Brown. "So I started entertaining the wrong group of people. ... Not every star can shine every night."

:laugh:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
need a clip of this :russ:

I'm looking for a video too but Village Voice has a pic from the Judge Joe Brown show

8848787.28.jpg

This is the ultimate troll :lolbron:

ETA: I found the Judge Joe Brown link. He posted this in the comment section of the Village Voice
Ken Tarr as ZoZo the Clown on Judge Joe Brown

KennyTarr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I really want more people following my work and to influence others how to do this or live to their potential by exploiting the media. each one of my TV hoaxes is linked here:

Bill Cunningham Show aired in May

Judge Alex aired in February

Ricki Lake aired in 1999

Trisha Goddard Show aired in January

Judge Joe Brown aired in January

Forgive Or Forget, aired in 1998, my first one

Judge Mathis aired in January

Oprah Unfaithful aired in April

Thanks! My body of work is pretty massive. Let me know what you all think!!

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Also, I really want more people following my work and to influence others how to do this or live to their potential by exploiting the media. each one of my TV hoaxes is linked here:

Thanks! My body of work is pretty massive. Let me know what you all think!!
....... r u for real?