Guy proposes to girl, and she promptly slaps ring into the water

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
its kind of funny how all you dudes are like "if my girl did that... id beat the shyt out of her give her a stone cold stunner and toss that son of a bytch in the lake!!!"

at the end of the day its just a ring.. if she didnt do it on purpose... it is wat it is... life's too short to be stressing over shyt like that... if you love the bytch you love her...

All youre doing by acting some type of way is buying into the same bullshyt mentality chicks have about getting a huge diamond on there finger for there engagement

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

She should have to pay for it.

:beli:

1.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, it was in shallow water. It would have dropped within a one yard range. Unfortunately, I don't think a metal detector can be used underwater and the water was not clear. He'll need a snorkel and goggles.
As for the weird hand slap, that was possibly an accident. But if she helped, it might have muddied up the water.
He should propose to the other woman in the red, white and blue bikini. :shaq:

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
*insert gif of dude fishing and capturing a gigantic L*

That's what homie looks like tryna find that shiny death sentence.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when dudes gotta do some bullshyt broadway show just to ask someone to marry them. Why does it have to be a surprise with choreographed signs and other corny shyt, just ask her.
Can't just ask a girl to marry you like you're asking her what she wants for dinner.

It has to be a romantic, magical, creative, perfect engagement. Complete with background violins and a carefully orchestrated soft melody by Hans Zimmer himself.

:blessed:

:mjlol:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
its kind of funny how all you dudes are like "if my girl did that... id beat the shyt out of her give her a stone cold stunner and toss that son of a bytch in the lake!!!"

at the end of the day its just a ring.. if she didnt do it on purpose... it is wat it is... life's too short to be stressing over shyt like that... if you love the bytch you love her...

All youre doing by acting some type of way is buying into the same bullshyt mentality chicks have about getting a huge diamond on there finger for there engagement

Nah fukk alladat.

:damn: Bish, you know how much overtime a nikka had to work to pay for dat shyt? :mjcry: