Guy goes HAM with a bat on some gangbangers.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If it was me it woulda been vehicular homicide Self defense :youngsabo:

Def would have regretted stepping up onto the hood of my car

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and I'm always waiting on someone else to give me a reason to kill them. Watching the video again the gangbangers broke his window. He shoulda ran them over.

i doubt ur as cold blooded as ur making it out to be....i bet i take that gun away from u lol

most killers i know say its not a good feelin to take a life lol

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i doubt ur as cold blooded as ur making it out to be....i bet i take that gun away from u lol

most killers i know say its not a good feelin to take a life lol

It's the internet. I can't prove it nor be disproved on here so why bother trying?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Alot of dudes would have got out the car with the choppa and let all them nikkas have it.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
as to first video, yea that guy is down as fuk. i dun care if u got a weapon or not, going against like 5 dudes when ur riding solo is a fukin man in my book.

he shudve kept a better grip on that bat. couldve got nasty real quick if they caught up to him. they wouldve probably beat him to death.

as to that second vid wid the asian guy against 2 brothers. that shyts scripted than a mother fukker. black guys dont throw a single punch. and the asian guy doesn't hit any of them in the face. they look like amateur/professional stuntmen most likely.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand why people stop their car and let these people vandalize their shyt :what:

why would you not just run them over?