Gunshots ringing every nite but no ones getting dropped unappreciation thread

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Do nikkas got aim these days:dahell:

I've been hearing shots fired almost every nite for years and no sound of any ambulance sirens :pachaha:

These nikkas making my neighborhood look shytty and soft..:snoop:

They need to hit the gun range and get their aim up..

This isn't new.

All across the west side, the distinct reports of individual shots now blend into cacophony. Down Fayette Street toward the harbor, and up Fulton toward the expressway, the bright orange-yellow of muzzle flashes speckles from the front steps, windows and rooftops.
The hour approaches, and the great, layered dissonance grows even louder, the flashes of light racing up and down the streets as visible proof of this explosive percussion. It is a sound both strange and familiar: the signature sound of our time, the prideful, swelling cannonade of this failed century. Shanghai. Warsaw. Beirut. Sarajevo. And now, in this particular moment of celebration, West Baltimore.

Joint was written in the 80's and 90's.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but its kind of messed up to go like 45 min after hearing a gunshot and not do a single thing, including go outside to check n see if someone is dying or needs help

Some dude got popped last year (and later died) a block away from me, I heard the gunshots and was like :ooh: then went back to beating my d1ck like nothing happened

:to:

Both of you guys popped off :wow:

Don't ask me how

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how it was back in 90s Brooklyn. Although, people who deserved it, did get bodied. Unlike today, where's so many innocent lives are getting snuffed out, because gutter rats never hit their intended target :pacspit:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
GRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

tumblr_mgy37xIhk91rsio4uo1_500.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
kids bust their guns in a lot of places just to show how tough they are. They dont be really trying to hit anybody. Just pointing and jerking the trigger with their eyes scrunched closed.

It's not as easy as people believe to deal with having killed even one person on your conscious.

when you're watching those reality shows and those kids are snotted up and crying talking about "I ain't meen to do iiittttt :sadbron:" They usually didn't.

If a person can live with that first body, though, killing becomes the default problem solving state :demonic: